The original WinMx developer is building a New P2P Network

A place to download and discuss the latest WinMX software by Pri

Moderator: DrGirlfriendMD

achilles

The original WinMx developer is building a New P2P Network

Fri Aug 14, 2015 7:56 pm

The original WinMx developer is building a New P2P Network with search, browse, and share functionality that operates independently of the chat channels. It will be part of the Tixati Torrent Client which he has been developing the last several years. The Tixati UI looks very much like WinMx, but I think most members here are already familiar with Tixati. It's the only Torrent Client I use. It's one of the very few that do no contain any adware, spyware, or any other hidden goodies. The network will be built around more secure protocols. I don't know much more than that at this juncture. You can keep updated by the Tixati news feed here http://www.tixati.com/news/

My own opinion is the network could become the greatest P2P network to date. It would serve the needs of most P2P users. It would bring torrent users to the independent decentralized network, and all the content they share. If the developer keeps the client light on resources then i'm sure most people will love it. The developer says he needs support by spreading the word about Tixati, and the New Network. I ask you consider supporting the New Network once it's operational. It will need good dedicated users to jump-start the network. We have always supported the developer in the past so I don't see any reason not to now. He has provided us with many years of enjoyment though his hard work. I'm sure he is capable of creating an amazing network that will bring us many years of enjoyment to come. Please support him!

Return to “Scripts & WinMX Related Software”