A place to download and discuss the latest WinMX software by Pri

Moderator: DrGirlfriendMD

DrGirlfriendMD
CPU: Intel(R) Celeron(R) N2840
RAM: 2Gb of something

PointMaster

Fri Oct 18, 2013 1:48 am

[Update]
I have gone through this code, and there was quite a few errors. Fixes in this version:
  • Fixed problem with displaying users points.
  • Fixed some minor display issues.
  • Removed unneeded command.
This version also uses some of my code from the Talk script. What I have added in here though is simple, and does not require major changes to your room config. If you already have the Talk script in your bot, you do not have to do this step.

You will need to add 2 access levels to your admins access. For hosts, you will need to add the access level "J" and for admins you will need to add "j" as new access levels.

If you have any questions, please let me know here. Thank you all!

Ok, so instead of money, I have always wanted to use points instead. I have finally finished working out all the kinks. If you find any more problems, please let me know here.

* This script is only a modified version of the Banker script by Røçkåfë££ë® §kåñK. This version was only minimally changed.

There are usergroups in the script that need to be changed to the usergroup for your head admins.
Attachments
PointMaster.xml
Version 2.0
(41.07 KiB) Downloaded 317 times
PointMaster.xml
Version 1.0
(45.49 KiB) Downloaded 279 times
DrGirlfriendMD
CPU: Intel(R) Celeron(R) N2840
RAM: 2Gb of something

Re: PointMaster

Mon Oct 21, 2013 3:44 am

I would like to take this time to inform everyone on the progress of the script.

Here in the next couple days, I am going to be working on merging it with my other account script that makes it easier for admins to control the accounts. I will also be working on getting most of the scripts that are tied to banker, converted for the point system.

Please post to let me know how the script is working in your room.

Thank You!

Return to “Scripts & WinMX Related Software”