Engineer
CPU: i7 6700k
RAM: 16GB DDR4
Motherboard: [Unknown]
GPU: AMD RX480
Cooling: Fan Cooling

Confession, I suppose.

Mon Jun 20, 2016 5:38 am

Many of you know me, yet few of you know me. Many of you know something, yet few know the truth. Such is the way of many, and such is the end result. When i first joined the server, i was asked a question by a person, one of which is relevant yet irrelevant. They asked me if i was a guy or girl, to which i replied i was a female. To which i know reply that is false, i renounce that. It was a natural reaction a year ago to state that i was a female, not male. This was me being naive and trying to hide whom i was online and such, to which i want to apologize. This has been eating me up for the past 6 months and yet i didnt wish to state this for many a reason, part of which is that this to me is being very disrespectful to whom of which i have stated this to, further this has caused strife for some and to you i apologize, some of you i intentionally direct this towards and you will know whom you are, and some of you i never knew. Some of you this will cause disappointment and i do apologize about this, and such. This really all in all needs to be cleared up and should have been last year but i didnt want to hurt anyone, as naive as it is as well. So to all i apologize, and etc. My wish isnt to hide who i am anymore, and thus i am saying it now, and i apologize. I accept any 'excommunication' type effect from people for this, as i would expect anyone to be upset at me or whatnot and not speak or such, as has been my experience in the past.
TL;DR - I said i was a girl, im actually a guy, sorry to whom it hurt, and sorry for the disrespect. I accept the consequences that may ensue from staff and players.
Image Im the engineer of engineers.
Check out my redstone info thread
Pri
Site Admin
Site Admin

Re: Confession, I suppose.

Mon Jun 20, 2016 11:48 am

Well this is surprising. If you want to change your username I will be happy to change it on the forums for you.
EmberCelica
Engineer
Engineer
CPU: i7 6700k
RAM: 16GB DDR4
Motherboard: [Unknown]
GPU: AMD RX480
Cooling: Fan Cooling

Mon Jun 20, 2016 2:07 pm

I'd like to keep my username, thank you for the offer though
Image Im the engineer of engineers.
Check out my redstone info thread
wannsa
Legendary Crafter
Legendary Crafter

Mon Jun 20, 2016 7:29 pm

I don't care if you're an innie or an outtie. still just ember yo <3
Failure
Apprentice
Apprentice

Mon Aug 08, 2016 4:02 am

This is one of the few servers where that question is irrelevant we all still like having emby round woohoo and im late af as usual
Lord Farquaad Is My Dad

Return to “General Discussion”