A message from Sealeopy

Discuss anything you want about WinMX & the Renegades chat room here
Sealeopy

A message from Sealeopy

Fri Mar 25, 2016 3:55 pm

First off let me say I'm not asking to get unbanned.
But let me say this.
Sealeopy is a 12 year old boy who loves RenMX so much that he hasn't deleted it from his server list although he's banned. He likes RenMX so much due to that fact that it helps him. He is going through depression. He is being bullied. But he loves RenMX.
Mattman_K924 is a 13 year old boy who also loves RenMX so much he hasn't deleted it from his server list. Both Matt and Seal are going through depression. Matt feels like his parents don't love him. Matt is an overall great guy.

Both Matt and Seal had friends on RenMX
Sealeopy was banned to the fact that he right clicked on an armor stand and armor popped into his hotbar.
Mattman_K924 was banned because he stood up for Sealopy.
Thank you for your time. <3
Pri
Site Admin
Site Admin

Re: A message from Sealeopy

Fri Mar 25, 2016 5:50 pm

Actually Mattman_K924 was only muted for 30 minutes for disregarding staff instructions about discussing your ban. He was relentless in trying to get you unbanned and we were all tired of it, but he wasn't banned for it.

What he was banned for was advertising.

You Sealeopy were banned for four separate offences. Literally after you were banned for stealing the armour we found three other things you had griefed including:

Griefing Delemadelphia's build on survival
Griefing Girvvy's build on survival
Multi griefs throughout mushdakush1's build in Survival

Each of these three bans were placed by different moderators at different times. I was the one that banned you for Delemadelphia's griefed build for example and I mention this so you cannot use an excuse that it was one staff member out to get you.

The fact is you're a griefer, you were removed from our community so that you wouldn't get a chance to grief again and I stand by that decision.

As for you and matts depression, life's tough. We've all got stresses we deal with in real life but you can't bring these up to get preferential treatment, that's just not how the real world works.

Good luck on another server, please do remove our server from your favs as you're never going to be unbanned.
Sealeopy

Mon Sep 12, 2016 1:03 am

Wow.. It's been a while, eh?
First off let me say that was completely savage.
Pri, looking back at it I do realize where I went wrong;
using depression to try and make you feel guilty, griefing on several accounts then blatantly disregarding my mistakes, and trying to make the world I live what I want it to be.

But what I do realize is that I can genuinely say that I enjoyed the time I had with you and everyone on the server. The community that you people have created is one that can stay strong and exist with what little brightness is left. Don't get me wrong, as much as I'd love to become a part of that community again I know I can't. I was given multiple chances and I blew them all. I'm not trying to make you feel guilty but rather say thanks. You gave the best experience I'd had in a long time.
After all that's happened I know I can safely say that I'll never grief again.
Thank you, and goodbye.
Sincerely,
Sealeopy
Sealeopy

Mon Sep 12, 2016 5:23 am

I also just realized how many blatant lies were in my original post xD

Return to “General Discussion”