voice chat for free

Discuss anything you want about WinMX & the Renegades chat room here
zynoa123
Architect
Architect

voice chat for free

Sat Oct 05, 2013 11:50 pm

Hey guys i think that voice chatting is really easy fast and fun. Also it is easier to talk then type in games. So i have found a chatting program with works that is easy to use and free. it is named C3. It is in its beta but it works it does have glitches but what doesn't. With pri permission i can make a 24/7 chatting room that you can get on at anytime anywhere in the world , provided you have internet and you downloaded it. I take it offline or delete it at anytime and the same to the people who have mod control witch would be and mod and admin on the sever. Note if i do get permission please set your setting to (push to talk) i don't want to hear static all the time, at the same time don't have your volumes high that it hurts.

Note the rules will be made by the admins and mods.

Here is the download link.

http://www.downloadc3.com/

Thank you for your time.
jackerdelta
Legendary Crafter
Legendary Crafter

Re: voice chat for free

Sun Oct 06, 2013 12:51 am

I've heard pri talk about this topic before, he recommended that you just use skype.... and I don't think this is in the propper thread...

Legendary Crafter 2016, Epic Crafter 2015-2016, City Planner 2013-2015, Architect 2012-2013, Apprentice 2011-2012
a89a89

Re: voice chat for free

Tue Sep 16, 2014 11:00 am

jackerdelta wrote:I've heard pri talk about this topic before, he recommended that you just use skype.... and I don't think this is in the propper thread...
What would be the proper thread then?

Return to “General Discussion”