Aleckto Republic pt.2

A place for Mayors to post their towns, advertise for new members and discuss their future plans.
AfroOrbz

Aleckto Republic pt.2

Tue Dec 13, 2016 9:41 pm

All Previous Posts are here: viewtopic.php?f=33&p=34424#p34424
The location of our Forum Changed to here to match the appropriate category.
King of Aleckto Republic
King of Astro Union (Comming Soon)

Follow me on Instagram | Twitter | Snapchat
@AfroOrbz
AfroOrbz

Re: Aleckto Republic pt.2

Tue Dec 13, 2016 10:08 pm

Okay, So I have recently changed the forum postings to here. Get a nice clean fresh start on a new page.

==================================================

So I want to announce that I have spent R$25,000 from the town bank on 1,600 town claims to expand the town borders. The town borders haven't been expanded in 1.5 years. In 2015 I didn't have enough town claims so I claimed all I could and just left large blobs of unclaimed land inside an outline.

There were some instances of people breaking the egg farm and things from my chests went missing and Just yesterday there was an incident where one of the houses were griefed. So that was the last straw, I spent ALOT of money and claimed all the land. Later, I went to RadiumBlast to tell him to report the grief since it was his house. He said he told his friend to break it down because it didn't match the other buildings. Then I was like T_T.

But at the end of the day, I can say confidently all of Aleckto Republic is claimed and protected.

I will be posting an Updated Economic Plan Tomorrow :D
King of Aleckto Republic

@AfroOrbz
freakboy31
Supporter
Supporter
CPU: i7-7700HQ
RAM: 16GB
Motherboard: -
GPU: GTX 1050Ti 4GB
Display: -
Cooling: -

Thu Dec 22, 2016 3:41 pm

Wow.
I'm SUPPORTER and was the first Asian and youngest staff member at age 13.
freakboy31
Epic Crafter since Nov 2013 / Server moderator from Jun. 2012 - Oct. 2017

Populus Magnus nation
AfroOrbz

Re: Atquantas City 2017 Project.

Sat Dec 31, 2016 11:53 pm

Me and _Radium has came together and decided to start building the city I've always planned which is at the way western end of A.R. In 2015 I was like I'm going to start building Atquantas City in 2017.

Atquantas City is situated on a skinny island, therefore fake land is needed. The white highlighted area is the places where the fake land will be to make it easier to build on and make island chain look fuller. I request that all the hills will stay in place the city looks better with hills rather than it be flat. My brother and his friends made a small town of Swegens 1year ago and I just want to say please keep the village, just build more around it, I'm going to try to clear out the Bay inside Swegens Island and move the Highway to the mouth of the bay instead of through it.Having a clear shallow bay will make the town of Swegens look nice. Three Underwater Bridges will connect Callisto Island to Swegens and Atquantas City and the Mainland.

Sorry _Radium, I've already named the island Callisto, but I named the area where your building the hotel Berrigan. So yea. Lol

2017 Economic Plan/Railway Renovation coming soon project.
King of Aleckto Republic

@AfroOrbz
AfroOrbz

Somerset City

Tue Jan 03, 2017 8:30 pm

After Atquantas, I'm going to stop being lazy and get this city plan over with. This area is a bit complicated. It's been covered in Dark Oak forest for a while. At the begging, this place was called "Fanta City" then to "Speck City" then to "James City". after this area was claimed I renamed it "Midlothian" for a year. After _Radium came and named the island up in the north called "LaFlorida" so then for the past few months I called this area "LaFlorida City". _Radium called the island of LaFlorida "Somerset Isles". I thought it was the perfect name. So Today on January 3rd, 2017 I have officially named this area "Somerset City" It is completely official. No more name changes.

Somerset, smaller than the other cities is built on a Dark Oak Forest with a swamp behind it. The Swamp area will completely be covered. The mountains to the west looks very nice and I want to preserve it. If you want to build there please ask AfroOrbz for permission. Then after the mountains Jamestown will be built on fake land to cover up the bay. I know this will be awesome with the tall mountains surrounding it. It will have a large tunnel running through the mountain to Somerset City. I added a 2nd smaller financial district after the one in NewMoonBay to keep control of what the automatic farms in the Somerset and Atquantas Areas in the future.

By the end of January I will have all the roads, blocks and areas of every city to be made. So then during the whole 2017 we can just continue on building in a more organized way.

The First thing we gotta do is remove all the Trees in Atquantas and Somerset City. Then dig out a river in the center in Somerset. Build up the fake land in both cities. Then lay down all the roads.
So let's do this by Febuary ;)

King of Aleckto Republic

@AfroOrbz
Grammardalek
CPU: a bad one
RAM: an even worse one
Motherboard: literally a potato
GPU: basically a vegetable
Display: something aweful
Cooling: I pour soda on my PC

Wed Jan 04, 2017 6:44 pm

Hello, new user here! New to the survival server as well as the forums. I just wanted to offer my help in the construction project, particularly filling in the spaces in between the islands (Berrigan, Foster, Aquillas, etc). That seems like the most hard/tedious portion of the job, though I could help out with constructing buildings if you all wanted. I could get on the server infrequently over the next week. What do you think?
I'm new, please excuse any breaches in etiquette...
AfroOrbz

Railway Revamp.

Thu Jan 12, 2017 6:47 am

I would like to announce the New and approved Transit System.

Watch The Boat on Ice Here!!!! https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Bm7W_nL ... e=youtu.be

All the railways and train stations were completely removed. After 1.5 years of service the railway system has completely upgraded to a brand new way of transportation.

Introducing the new Boat on Ice. This is to replace the old rail. Boat on Ice will take 1minute and 30 seconds to go from NewMoonBay to Atquantas City. From old 4min. This means that it takes the same amount of time to run-fly as to go boat on ice. Sometimes even faster!

The Boat on ice is a lot easier to use and not cluttered and confusing. You simply press a button and the boat appears on top of the water, get on the boat and go your way. When you are to exit the boat at another exit, You are to find the cactus and crash your boat into it.

All the 6 exits are abbreviated:
NewMoonBay Grand Central Station: (N)
The Valley (V)
Jupiter (J)
Somerset City (SO)
Swegens (SW)
Atquantas (A)

Another Ice Boat Road Will start at NewMoonBay Central Station on the 2nd floor and go north to Apricus. Then another from B1 (Underground Floor) will go to the spawn point which I will do sometime in the future.

When an exit is closely approaching there is a banner with the abbreviation will be on the ceiling 50 blocks away so when you see your abbreviation you slow down and exit out. Because missing the exit and turning around is a pain the butt.

=============================================

2015-2016

King of Aleckto Republic

@AfroOrbz
Pri
Site Admin
Site Admin

Thu Jan 12, 2017 4:01 pm

Nice labeling on the maps. Very cool.