Engineer
CPU: i7 6700k
RAM: 16GB DDR4
Motherboard: [Unknown]
GPU: AMD RX480
Cooling: Fan Cooling

Taxation

Wed Nov 18, 2015 4:56 am

I know most people will automatically see 'tax' and think 'bad bad bad bad, down vote' but hear me out. I think that for every week after a person is not logged in, without prior reasonable notice, then they should be taxed a certain percentage of their balance. I thought up a formula for it, and by all means change it to suit your idea.

The formula i propose is this:

(1.2+[([n-7]/7)+1]*n)% of the balance
So basically, for the first 8 weeks that a person is not on, they will be taxed this:
Week 1 - 1.3
Week 2 - 2.9
Week 3 - 3.6
Week 4 - 4.6
Week 5 - 5.9
Week 6 - 7.5
Week 7 - 9.4
Week 8 - 11.5

So as you can see this formula is somewhat exponential, after time the rate that the taxes increase begin to dramatically change. This seems like a large punishment as it increases, but do bear in mind that it is by weeks, so every 7 days of absence. We could also set a bottom cap so that while their balance is above such limit then it will do that formula, or simply end up reducing it to that. Also, the money removed from balances could also add to the jackpot or other possible avenues.
Image Im the engineer of engineers.
Check out my redstone info thread
Pri
Site Admin
Site Admin

Re: Taxation

Wed Nov 18, 2015 8:24 am

I'm not going to add a taxing thing like this. Accounts that aren't here and have money sitting in them aren't a problem.

Return to “Plugin Suggestions”