Extra Backpacks/ Filter things to go into backpacks

A place to make your plugin suggestions
GrayTheMudkip
Artist
Artist

Extra Backpacks/ Filter things to go into backpacks

Sun Apr 26, 2015 4:36 am

Adding on to the Backpacks thing, It'd be kinda good to have an Some more backpacks by Buying more in the shop, Along with that Possibly adding filters to what can go into the backpack from picking up things on the ground, say Cobble When going mining, though It may take some coding into it
"Everyone want's happiness no one wants pain but you can't have a rainbow without a little rain"
Lynn

Re: Extra Backpacks/ Filter things to go into backpacks

Thu Sep 17, 2015 6:59 pm

Now that I just looked at this it seems like a good idea Gray. I don't know why there hasn't been a reply yet >.>
TheJRandom
Master Crafter
Master Crafter

Thu Sep 17, 2015 8:23 pm

What happens when THOSE backpacks get full? Ask for more? U can filter what u do and don't want already by filling your inventory slots with the items u want to pick up, thus leaving everything else behind. With the ability to TP and sethome I don't see the point, just my opinion anyways.
Pri
Site Admin
Site Admin

Fri Sep 18, 2015 8:24 am

We tend to only reply to ideas we feel that we can implement. I've already spoke to Adrian about making our own custom backpack feature (we currently rely on a plugin) but it's time consuming to make.

We only have so much time and so we try to work on things that bring brand new features to the server as opposed to rewriting existing plugins that we already use to just to add a few extra functions here and there.

I know we make it look easy bringing out new stuff every month or so but it's actually really a lot of work. Running the server takes up an ungodly amount of my personal time.

I didn't write this message to make a defence about why this post didn't get a reply, just to explain about how we operate, we do read the suggestions and I'm very grateful that you've made this suggestion and all the others, we just have to be very selective about the ones we implement as there's only two of us available to write the plugins and respond to suggestions.

Lynn

Fri Sep 18, 2015 4:08 pm

Well JR thats why they cost money they are not cheap if you look at em in the shop. 4k plus so there could be a thing where in ranks you get like 1 free to 3 free and then you can pay for more just increase the cost I don't see why we would unless it has something to do with the system overflowing with information or bla bla bla. I think this is something that should be looked at extra thats why I brought it up. Also I hate tping and lagging when my internet is bad so its more simple to put in what I need in 1 backpack and then put something else in the other. Its all time efficient and more enjoyable if I do say so myself :D

Return to “Plugin Suggestions”