PvP Games

All server events / contests will be announced in this sub-forum
amazingandy1

PvP Games

Mon Feb 17, 2014 7:49 pm

Ok, so I was thinking of setting up a little game . But I didnt know if anyone would be interested. So this is a thread were you can post your opinions.

Basically its full on PvP for 3 days for an hour a day. On the 4th day any contestants remaining will do battle in a specific area. If you're killed on one of the 3 days then you are eliminted and are no longer allowed to kill anyone or be killed.

The Rules

Teams of 3 maximium
Highest level of armour is iron and a diamond sword
If you are eliminated you can not kill anyone
No entering safe no pvp zones if you are competing

Post here if you would take part, thanks
RamboNol
Legendary Crafter
Legendary Crafter

Re: PvP Games

Mon Feb 17, 2014 8:13 pm

You should add more details to this, it sounds like a cool team PvP event if you just add some more specific rules and details to the idea. If you want and you decide to further develop the idea I could help set up and/or participate :)
INSERT COOL SIGNATURE
amazingandy1

Mon Feb 17, 2014 8:18 pm

Ok well the dates arent comfirmed but I think the prize will be about 2500 rennies for winner
RamboNol
Legendary Crafter
Legendary Crafter

Mon Feb 17, 2014 8:31 pm

I mean more details of how the game works and its rules. You should get everything figured out and get it as organized as you can. Personally right now I don't understand it completely with how it is explained right now.
INSERT COOL SIGNATURE
amazingandy1

Mon Feb 17, 2014 8:42 pm

Ok so everytimr I log on over thr three days the pvp will start and once I log off it will end. You have yhe choice of going out full on and just trying to find people to kill or you can just wait for someone to stumble onto you. Everyone participating will have the ridk of dying even while they are working on something else. If a player is found in a no pvp zone and stays there he/she will be eliminated if yhd attacker tells me or anyone else supervising. Ifyou are killed you are eliminated and at the end of eavh day I will post on forums who was eliminated.

I hope this makes itclearer Rambo and iwill pm anyone who I think id eligible to help/supervise

Return to “Minecraft Events”