The First Rambo Games Signups!

All server events / contests will be announced in this sub-forum
RamboNol
Legendary Crafter
Legendary Crafter

The First Rambo Games Signups!

Sat Feb 15, 2014 4:31 am

As conversations go on about direct PvP competitions, I have yet to witness any so I have brought it upon myself through my boredom to host one! This may be a one time thing but I am hoping and going to try to make it monthly! Allow me to explain some things...

Where, when, and how?

Anyone wishing to enter will have 3 days from when I make a beginning post to say that they wish to enter on the forum post. You may only speak for yourself, much like the way Stephanie_W has in her treasure hunt competition. The PvP fights will take place in an arena I am currently building near my town. When I see everyone who has posted that they wish to enter, I will make a tourney ladder to decide who fights who and how the victor is determined, which I will place on the forums. Throughout the month when two of the players competing are on I will ask them to duel and they will fight 1 fight to determine the winner, who will then advance to the next level of the ladder. Any excessive delays (I judge excessive) will be considered as a forfeit, causing your opponent to the next tier.

How do the fights work?

When a duel takes place, there must be at least 1 ref present to witness, and inform me of the victor. Any spectators may be teleported to the spectator area to watch. The fight will be counted down and begun by the ref. Fights will be full iron armor and swords, some food, a bow, and 20 arrows. You will not be allowed to take ANY OF YOUR OWN THINGS INTO THE FIGHTS. ALL MATERIALS WILL BE SUPPLIED FOR YOU, and the winner of the fight keeps whatever the loser drops of their armor. Hopefully they will give their head back if it is earned as well but I can't guarantee that as it can be lied if they got it or not. Flying or other command benefits are not allowed.

Rewards!

The winner will be determined after all fights and tiers have been cleared by somebody. I will add their name to the locked chest which will them permit them to be able to access and take rewards. Rewards consist of a single chest filled with PvP related items and rarities or other helpful items such as beacon blocks, quartz blocks, or even enchanted books. You will also be awarded 1000r.

If I notice anything I consider cheating you will be disqualified, don't worry I am reasonable and not abusive.

Please list below by February 16th 7:00pm GMT -5 if you wish to participate. If you are interesting in being a ref also post. Ask any questions or list any suggestions you feel like as well.
Attachments
2014-02-14_23.27.06_3.png
2014-02-14_23.27.06_3.png (254.66 KiB) Viewed 1550 times
INSERT COOL SIGNATURE
hexskull
Epic Crafter
Epic Crafter

Re: The First Rambo Games Signups!

Sat Feb 15, 2014 4:39 am

I shall be a judge because i think that if i don't then all the other squirrel judges will cheat and give and unfair advantage to the furriest of the two competitors. i will do this for all the nonfurry competitors! :twisted: :twisted:
Iamimo
Apprentice
Apprentice

Sat Feb 15, 2014 8:16 am

I volunteer as ref because I'm ultra free most of the time and I love watching PvP
rioterofdeath

Sat Feb 15, 2014 1:15 pm

nol I would love to join this
Gundamwilliam
Artist
Artist

Sat Feb 15, 2014 1:36 pm

I'm gonna join as one of rambo's minion
NorwegianCraft
Architect
Architect
CPU: Intel® Core™ i5-3570K
RAM: Kingston DDR3 HyperX blu 16GB
Motherboard: ASUS P8Z77-V LX, Socket-1155
GPU: GTX 670 2GB Windforce
Display: 2x AOC 24" LED G2460PQU
Cooling: Air

Sat Feb 15, 2014 3:18 pm

Role model #1 signing up.
iFireFux
Apprentice
Apprentice

Sat Feb 15, 2014 5:17 pm

mememeeme i wanan fight steph
Fizaro
Artist
Artist

Sat Feb 15, 2014 10:15 pm

Totally into dis. Sign meh up
TheHappyMerchant
Epic Crafter
Epic Crafter
CPU: A Toaster
RAM: I use the Ram 2500 SuperDuty
Display: A 1930's radio
Cooling: A duct-taped table fan

Sat Feb 15, 2014 10:27 pm

I volunteer as tribute!......referee is what i meant by that...
Signature courtesy of T_Balla
RamboNol
Legendary Crafter
Legendary Crafter

Sat Feb 15, 2014 10:40 pm

New rule update!!! Important!

The ref judging will teleport each player to them to kill them once before giving them their materials, and then the players should teleport back immediately to the arena to get prepare for the fight. This is to prevent players from teleporting in with their potion effects still active, and to see if any items brought in are in their inventory to cheat. Refs please be thorough of the rule enforcement. Any heads dropped during these killings are to be returned to the player they were received from.
INSERT COOL SIGNATURE

Return to “Minecraft Events”