PvP Competition, with your host, Rambo_Nol!

All server events / contests will be announced in this sub-forum
RamboNol
Legendary Crafter
Legendary Crafter

PvP Competition, with your host, Rambo_Nol!

Fri Feb 14, 2014 4:55 am

As conversations go on about direct PvP competitions, I have yet to witness any so I have brought it upon myself through my boredom to host one! This may be a one time thing but I am hoping and going to try to make it monthly! Allow me to explain some things...

Where, when, and how?

Anyone wishing to enter will have 3 days from when I make a beginning post to say that they wish to enter on the forum post. You may only speak for yourself, much like the way Stephanie_W has in her treasure hunt competition. The PvP fights will take place in an arena I am currently building near my town. When I see everyone who has posted that they wish to enter, I will make a tourney ladder to decide who fights who and how the victor is determined, which I will place on the forums. Throughout the month when two of the players competing are on I will ask them to duel and they will fight 1 fight to determine the winner, who will then advance to the next level of the ladder. Any excessive delays (I judge excessive) will be considered as a forfeit, causing your opponent to the next tier.

How do the fights work?

When a duel takes place, there must be at least 1 ref present to witness, and inform me of the victor. Any spectators may be teleported to the spectator area to watch. The fight will be counted down and begun by the ref. Fights will be full iron armor and swords, some food, a bow, and 10 arrows. You will not be allowed to take ANY OF YOUR OWN THINGS INTO THE FIGHTS. ALL MATERIALS WILL BE SUPPLIED FOR YOU, and the winner of the fight keeps whatever the loser drops of their armor. Hopefully they will give their head back if it is earned as well but I can't guarantee that as it can be lied if they got it or not.

Rewards!

The winner will be determined after all fights and tiers have been cleared by somebody. I will add their name to the locked chest which will them permit them to be able to access and take rewards. Rewards consist of PvP related items and rarities or other helpful items such as beacon blocks, quartz blocks, or even enchanted books. You will also be awarded 1000r. The chest is not decided whether to be single or double yet.

IF I NOTICE CHEATING OR ANYTHING I CONSIDER CHEATING YOU WILL BE DISQUALIFIED.

Please ask any questions you have or make any suggestions, they will gladly be answered. If you are interesting in being a ref please also post, and give a reason why.
INSERT COOL SIGNATURE
Iamimo
Apprentice
Apprentice

Re: PvP Competition, with your host, Rambo_Nol!

Fri Feb 14, 2014 5:01 am

I volunteer my services as ref. Reasons as to why: I am fairly active,love watching PvP matches,have reffed some unofficial PvP matches myself,have no qualms about disqualifying cheaters and if there is any dispute between the contestants,am willing to solve it to the best of my ability
Stephanie
Legendary Crafter
Legendary Crafter
CPU: C2E 9300 2.53 @ 3.06
RAM: 4GB @ 1333MHz
Motherboard: NVIDIA 730i
GPU: GTX 280M SLI
Display: 17" 1920x1200

Fri Feb 14, 2014 5:05 am

Sign me up for the pvp :P
RamboNol
Legendary Crafter
Legendary Crafter

Fri Feb 14, 2014 5:08 am

This isn't the post to sign up for the competition. I will post that when the arena is completed.
INSERT COOL SIGNATURE
iFireFux
Apprentice
Apprentice

Fri Feb 14, 2014 7:31 am

i dibs fighting steph lololo
MidnightFortune

Fri Feb 14, 2014 2:22 pm

sighn me up :D
“Night is purer than day; it is better for thinking, mourning and dreaming. At night everything is more intense, more true. The echo of words that have been spoken during the day takes on a new and deeper meaning.”
amazingandy1

Tue Feb 18, 2014 6:41 pm

Ill give it a shot sign me up

Return to “Minecraft Events”