The 1st annual Minecraft Games: Catching Heads!

All server events / contests will be announced in this sub-forum
RamboNol
Legendary Crafter
Legendary Crafter

Re: The 1st annual Minecraft Games: Catching Heads!

Thu Jan 23, 2014 4:36 pm

I will not lie, I did in fact kill him and afterwards I was informed to check the new rule. I must add though he was not my original target as I was attacking one with the name something around Dennsva, and killed him. I assume kot (for short) was his friend and he attacked me first, so killing him WAS in fact in self defense, after all it would be quite unfair if new people could be given free stuff just to go around killing those who cant hit back. I have been extremely cautious of this including when I went after Dennsva and killed kot in self defense, ever since Pri informed me to stop killing new players.

On a side note I would like to add that from my personal experience, Daigle appears to be holding a grudge towards me as I can judge from the tone of the messages in the chat. He seems constantly against me and looking for any "snipe" he can take. For example, earlier this morning, I was talking with MidnightFortune who offered to give me heads for the contest, and I had said no to the offer because I thought they might not count towards the contest and wanted to compete fairly. Daigle randomly pipes up with sort of a snobby tone telling me "that's not official" and repeatly says that when I try to explain my thinking. This is a side note but it might be the reason behind him suddenly deciding to bring this up in attempt for me to be banned.

On another side note this may be the incorrect thread for this post.
INSERT COOL SIGNATURE
RamboNol
Legendary Crafter
Legendary Crafter

Thu Jan 23, 2014 4:44 pm

(ANOTHER side note, I didn't get his head anyways lol)
INSERT COOL SIGNATURE
Daigle
Epic Crafter
Epic Crafter
CPU: Intel Core2
RAM: 4 Gig
Display: An old Sanyo 27" HDTV

Thu Jan 23, 2014 6:03 pm

Just doing my job. Rules are rules, as you say Rambo. I could have jailed you but I gave you the benefit of the doubt that it was an accident. I've got my eye on you. :!:
Daigle
Epic Crafter
Epic Crafter
CPU: Intel Core2
RAM: 4 Gig
Display: An old Sanyo 27" HDTV

Thu Jan 23, 2014 8:48 pm

Side note: Nowhere did I ever say "that's not official" I believe you misquoted me. I was asking you what difference does it make how you obtain the heads when people are voluntarily lining up to let you have them anyway.
RamboNol
Legendary Crafter
Legendary Crafter

Sat Feb 01, 2014 6:39 am

Alright so I am going to be at robotics today while the heads are being judges so I wanted to make it clear on forums that I AM IN FACT PARTICIPATING, even though I might not be online. To get to my head collection:

/town spawn Rambo_Municipality

Walk out the small doorway next to the bookshelves and walk up the stairs around the obsidian pillar. Walk through the two locked doors (Pri should be able to do all of this even if its locked since he is owner lol) and look around, you will see all my heads. (ALSO, if my own head counts it is on the desk!)

I hope this will count if I am not able to get on when Pri is judging lol. I will be on probably around 5pm GMT -5 anyways, but I wanted to make this clear in case I won't be.
INSERT COOL SIGNATURE
RamboNol
Legendary Crafter
Legendary Crafter

Sat Feb 01, 2014 6:43 am

OH! coordinates in case you were wondering:

x= -328

y= 72

z= 8022

There are 52 I believe unless I miscounted (it was late), in case you want a general idea before you count.
INSERT COOL SIGNATURE
freakboy31
Supporter
Supporter
CPU: i7-7700HQ
RAM: 16GB
Motherboard: -
GPU: GTX 1050Ti 4GB
Display: -
Cooling: -

Sat Feb 01, 2014 6:50 am

The winner is no other than....

Rambo_Nol!
I'm SUPPORTER and was the first Asian and youngest staff member at age 13.
freakboy31
Epic Crafter since Nov 2013 / Server moderator from Jun. 2012 - Oct. 2017

Populus Magnus nation
Pri
Site Admin
Site Admin

Sat Feb 01, 2014 9:26 pm

Rambo_Nol has won this contest by a landslide. Which is no real surprise he sure loves PVP!

He has been credited his R10,000 winnings and a card with his head has been made and is now available. It is an Epic card like the other heads.
MidnightFortune

Thu Feb 27, 2014 6:19 pm

I didn't offer u heads!
You asked for my head. And i said sure.
:cry:
“Night is purer than day; it is better for thinking, mourning and dreaming. At night everything is more intense, more true. The echo of words that have been spoken during the day takes on a new and deeper meaning.”

Return to “Minecraft Events”