Inauguration contest!

All server events / contests will be announced in this sub-forum

Want to participate? Does it appeal to you?

Yes.
100%
No.
No votes
Meh
No votes

Total votes: 7
Psico45
Master Crafter
Master Crafter

Inauguration contest!

Sat Jun 15, 2013 12:09 pm

Greetings!

As some of you may know I am building something in survival (usually the case). However, this time around I am building with a different mind set and that is for this building to be quite player interactive. The latest build will the be first ever Prison for Amaranthos, a city in the survival server. The Prison has a total of 9 levels and it is based on The Divine Comedy by Dante. This is an old depiction of hell through which for a long time the vision of how hell looked was considered to be.

The contest proposition:
I made it quite hard on most levels for the player to get out alive so the idea is that the player starts off at the very bottom and makes his way up (or vice versa). The first one to make it out alive in under an hour will receive a 1,000 Rickies reward and possibly something else.

The Rules:
It is designed to test a player in survival so flying wont be an option. It will spoil the fun! Also, no armor will be permitted that isn't leather. This is to allow any and every player that wishes to test it out to be on fair grounds with older (in-game time) players. And as always and most obvious no griefing.

The bonus:
There will be bonuses that will help the player through the dungeon but they are hidden so you need to look for them. Also keep in mind other players so when you were to take something from the chest, take one for you and leave the rest for everyone else.

Would you dare face your sins in this Prison? Would you like to enter and risk it?
Skeletonrooster
Master Crafter
Master Crafter

Re: Inauguration contest!

Sat Jun 15, 2013 3:13 pm

Love it,

That is all
IceDevice
Supporter
Supporter
CPU: AMD FX 8120
RAM: 8GB of some shit brand
Motherboard: Some shitty gigabyte board
GPU: Zotac GTX 970
Display: 24" Samsung thing
Cooling: Air

Re: Inauguration contest!

Sat Jun 15, 2013 7:05 pm

I dare.
The only difference between dicking around and science...
is writing it down.

Return to “Minecraft Events”