Small Get Together

Discuss all non-Minecraft gaming related topics here
Jrod
Staff
Staff

Small Get Together

Thu Feb 07, 2019 3:27 am

Heyo!

It has been a while since a good amount of people have been on the server, so I am proposing that sometime soon we should have a small get together. What this entails is absolutely nothing. Basically what it is, is a bunch of people getting together to play Minecraft. We don't even have to talk to each other if that is what you choose to do. Sometimes it is just nice to play when others are on.

This date has not yet been set but if the activity of the server is still very low and you guys would like to change that every now and then. I am 100% positive that people would be willing to join and play the game with us if we just had a time that works decently for everyone that is interested :D

I also am taking suggestions on what you all would like to happen. I understand some of you are still a little upset about the server not being active enough. But I will officially announce here that the server will not be closing. We still have our wonderful community in discord too and if you haven't joined yet you can message me in-game or on the forums and I will reply as soon as I am available too! Please post what you would like done here, as I will take all suggestions under consideration!

Thanks,
Have A Great Day!

- Jrod008
freakboy31
Supporter
Supporter
CPU: i7-7700HQ
RAM: 16GB
Motherboard: -
GPU: GTX 1050Ti 4GB
Display: -
Cooling: -

Re: Small Get Together

Wed Mar 06, 2019 4:51 pm

Gosh stop scaring me.
I'm SUPPORTER and was the first Asian and youngest staff member at age 13.
freakboy31
Epic Crafter since Nov 2013 / Server moderator from Jun. 2012 - Oct. 2017

Populus Magnus nation

Return to “General Gaming Discussion”