cjfink52
Architect
Architect
CPU: intel pentium D CPU 3.40GHz
RAM: 6.00 GB

im board #storytime

Tue Oct 27, 2015 11:14 pm

The Beginning To Something More:
It was an ordinary day in Jack D. Fuller’s life, except for one thing, It was the last day of school and everyone was itching for that final bell to release them to their summer freedom. The anticipation was thick in the air. Some of the girls were making vain promises that they would hang out over the summer.
Five…
Some of the guys were bragging about summer vacation plans.
Four...
Half the class watched the clock as if it was a new TV show they couldn't look away from.
Three...
Everyone was up and by the door ready to bolt through as soon as they heard sound of freedom, brought by the sound of metal striking metal.
Two...
The shouts started as the end came into sight. The hand almost touching twelve like a train pulling into summer.
One...
It started. the stampede of feet pound down the halls and the doors burst open as a wave of hopes and summer dreams pass through them, Like a dam over come by water.
And then there's me, Jack. the kid that likes math, the kid no one make an effort to sit by. Ever. The kid no one notices at the back of the class.
But I didn't mind. I was shy. I will admit that I was different. My mother always used to say, "Your mind just thinks in a different direction than others." I loved my mom. she was my go to person when I had a problem.
The only bad memory I have of her is when she was in the casket, being lowers into the cold clutches of the earth.
I don't talk about her much now, it brings up bad memories. All I have left now is my dad and brother James. My sister ran away with a boy when she was 18, and we haven't seen or heard from her since. But we are OK. We have a nice little family.

I was looking forward to relaxing in our backyard over the summer. Reading under the big oak tree that sits with low hanging branches, with the breeze always blowing lightly through the yard. Blowing with it the cool fall breeze, filled with the smell of plants, grass, and trees. That was the best summer plans I could think of. But I had yet to leave school beacuse I was still waiting on my dad to come pick me up.
He was still at work and I would probably be here awhile. But I didn't mind my friend Dan was still here too. His real name is Thomas but for some reason everyone calls him Dan, so i do too. He and I have been friend ever since I came this year to "winterize heights." He is usually the only one that acknowledges I'm here. His dad owns the village ice cream shop and his dad’s pretty cool.
As we sit waiting outside we talk about nothing in particular, but the wind picks up and we head in just as it starts sprinkling, making the air smell like wet dirt.

replie with possible endings......

Return to “General Gaming Discussion”