Recommended games thread

Discuss all non-Minecraft gaming related topics here
solcar

Re: Recommended games thread

Wed Mar 11, 2015 4:26 am

shift is to run,

also in the last patch they prepped for this patch coming up in a few weeks and so not evey block/texture is in the game that is suppose to be there and made issues with resouces of the game but the patch coming up is going to change it back to were it runs about the same as minecraft
solcar

Wed Mar 11, 2015 4:39 am

(video settings/textures/and missing game files causing fps issues is to be fixed by alpha 11 patch coming soon)

some things to increase fps until then

1. change resolution in game to setting that gives best performance
-i usually start with option above 800x600 and increase resolution until it effects fps
2. texture quality: set to quarter size
3. set all other videos to lowest setting and slowly raise it to see what works best

Server Rules and things to know

HACKERS WILL BE PERMANENTLY BANNED.

WE HAVE PROPRIETARY TECHNIQUES TO DETECT ITEM DUPLICATION/SPEED/STRENGTH AND FLIGHT CHEATS AND YOU WILL BE PERMANENTLY BANNED AND YOUR LAND CLAIMS DELETED WITHOUT WARNING!

====================================================================
MAKE SURE TO LOGIN AT LEAST ONCE EVERY 14 DAYS TO MAKE SURE YOUR CLAIM BLOCKS DO NOT EXPIRE. OTHERWISE OTHERS CAN CLAIM YOUR LAND AND RAID YOUR BASES!!!!!!!!!!
====================================================================

Enjoy!

RULES

1- NO CONTENT OR CHAT WITH ANYTHING RELATED TO SEX/DRUG/CIGARETTE/VIOLENCE/RACISM/HATRED/SEXUAL PREFERENCED WILL NOT BE TOLERATED. DOING SO MIGHT RESULT IN SUSPENSION OF THE ACCOUNT AND COULD LEAD TO PERMA BAN. THESES ARE TREATED ON A CASE BY CASE BASIS.

This include private messages and the server's teamspeak.

Any form of harassement that isn't related to in-game content towards other players will not be tolerated.

2- NO BASES (LAND CLAIM BLOCKS PLACED) ON/VERY CLOSE/AFTER COORDINATE 6000 (N S E W). The zones outside 6000 are periodically wiped.

3- HACKERS/EXPLOIT USERS WILL BE PERMANENTLY BANNED. FROM TEAMSPEAK AND GAME WITHOUT ANY ABILITY TO APPEAL!

4- BASE CAMPING IS ALLOWED. THIS IS A FULL PVP SERVER NOT THE SIMS. IT IS THE RESPONSIBILITY OF THE PLAYER TO HIDE THEIR BASE PROPERLY TO AVOID GRIEFING BY OTHERS! IF YOU GET BASE CAMPED DEAL WITH IT, SHIT HAPPENS, ONCE AGAIN THIS ISN'T THE SIMS.

5- IF YOU LEAVE WHEN YOU'RE GETTING ATTACKED AND ALMOST DEAD, DEPENDING ON THE SITUATION AND REPORTS YOU WILL BE BANNED 2 DAYS FOR A FIRST OFFENCE THEN PERMANENTLY FOR EXPLOITING!

6- DO NOT DESTROY AND MOVE OR CRAFT COOLERS/LOCKERS/BEEHIVES/REFRIGERATORS/DESKS/DESK SAFES/GUN SAFES/CABINETS AND ALL OTHER LOOT SPAWNING OBJECTS IN THE MAP TO MOVE OR ADD THEM INTO YOUR BASE. THIS IS CONSIDERED AN EXPLOIT AND WILL BE CHECKED AND OFFENDERS BANNED. UNLESS YOU TOOK OVER THE HOUSE AND LIVE IN THE HOUSE/PREFAB LOCATION ORIGINALLY CONTAINING THESE OBJECTS BUT AGAIN NO MOVING THESE LOOT SPAWNING OBJECTS WHATSOEVER. THOSE WHO HAVE DONE SO WILL BE BANNED 2 DAYS FOR A FIRST OFFENCE THEN PERMANENTLY BANNED FOR EXPLOITING. THANKS!

7- NO ADVERTISING OF ANY KIND (OTHER SERVERS/WEBSITES/ETC.) WITHOUT THE EXPRESS PERMISSION OF ADMINS. DOING SO WILL RESULT IN A PERMANENT BAN.

8- Growing plants/trees on wood frames is considered an exploit and exploiters will be banned.

9- STACKING OBJECTS HIGHER THAN THE DEFAULT GAME STACK SIZES IS FORBIDDEN AND CONSIDERED AN EXPLOIT.
RamboNol
Legendary Crafter
Legendary Crafter

Fri Mar 13, 2015 1:23 am

ARCHEAGE:

Super Salty
Super PvP
Super Hardcore
Super Political
Super Sandbox
MMO

I RECOMMEND OLLO SERVER, #1
INSERT COOL SIGNATURE
UndeadCrafter30
Apprentice
Apprentice

Fri Mar 20, 2015 2:33 am

Besiege: Fun to dick around with in sandbox moded
Fuck homework, I mean this as it sucks. Don't actually fuck your homework.
http://join.renmx.com/sig/7a3046.jpg
solcar

Thu Mar 26, 2015 1:08 am

Rammnet is currently having issues fir 7dtd cracked server
-for updates visit https://www.facebook.com/rammnet.survivors?fref=nf

also i modded my game files so everyone can have access to offline 7dtd and access to our na server for now

ill be hosting a 7dtd rar file until rammnet issue resolved
1.dl from [REN]chloroform love in wimmx 7daystodie.rar 772mb
2.back up current installed folder
3.extract rar file
4.replace current installed folder with extracted 7dtd folder from Clove
example: c:>program files(x86)>rammnet>games>7dtd
note:only follow step 4 if you have ran the game previously with rammnet and make sure when you replace the game folder it doesnt keep any of the original files
5.open up the 3DMGAME.config file inside the extracted/coppied with notepad and looks for were it says Username: pepperoni and change it to your previous name or new name(warning do not forget this step or you might get auto banned for trying to login as me)
6.launch game with 7daystodie application 14.5mb from the extracted/coppied folder
freakboy31
Supporter
Supporter
CPU: i7-7700HQ
RAM: 16GB
Motherboard: -
GPU: GTX 1050Ti 4GB
Display: -
Cooling: -

Sun Mar 29, 2015 2:33 pm

Some mobile games I recommend - Flappy Bird, Brain wars.
I'm SUPPORTER and was the first Asian and youngest staff member at age 13.
freakboy31
Epic Crafter since Nov 2013 / Server moderator from Jun. 2012 - Oct. 2017

Populus Magnus nation
UndeadCrafter30
Apprentice
Apprentice

Wed Apr 08, 2015 12:59 am

For mobile I would have to say Crossy Road, I would recommend Steam game wise though games like Squishy The Suicidal Pig (Very dark platformer, raged at it for a night and play it now and then), Castle Crashers (Controller recommended and good to play with friends), Saints Row series (Got 2-4, love them), Surgeon Simulator (BLOOD), and Binding of Issac (Game with a dark story: Issac is playing toys while his mother watches christian TV shows and she is spoken to by God and she gets rid of all of Issacs stuff because he is "corrupt" and this kind of stuff continues until Issac's mom is told to sacrifice him and he finds a trapdoor and the game is you exploring the basements and going down deeper through many trapdoors until you fight mom. Also your weapon in the game is Issac's tears).
Niffie
Architect
Architect

Thu May 07, 2015 7:30 pm

I've been playing Mother 3 (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mother_3) on Gameboy Advanced <3 It's a fantastic little game: the dialogue is wondrous, the art is beautiful and it's generally relaxing, if a little dated.
UndeadCrafter30
Apprentice
Apprentice

Sat Jun 20, 2015 1:00 am

I would also recommend Terraria, I would get it now when it is on sale because there is going to be a major update soon to greatly improve multiplayer. This is a platform adventurer that has many difficult bosses that will leave you hitting your table and swearing when you get slain and jumping for joy when you succeed.
EverPhoenix
Apprentice
Apprentice
CPU: HP Laptop
RAM: 8GB
Display: Radeon
Cooling: a Fan

Wed Aug 19, 2015 12:45 am

I would recommend Stranded Deep

Return to “General Gaming Discussion”