Recommended games thread

Discuss all non-Minecraft gaming related topics here
colecamper1234
CPU: Dell laptop
RAM: I dont know what RAM means

Re: Recommended games thread

Thu Aug 27, 2015 5:55 am

Ok here we go Codename CURE,Army of Two, Hitman, Minecraft, GMOD, Goat Simulator thats it lel these are just games i play
I'm pretty much Ronaldo Jr
EmberCelica
Engineer
Engineer
CPU: i7 6700k
RAM: 16GB DDR4
Motherboard: [Unknown]
GPU: AMD RX480
Cooling: Fan Cooling

Sun Sep 13, 2015 5:34 pm

Well a game that i have really gotten into recently is a game called "Osu!" (without the quotes). Its a rythm based game, similar to guitar hero but more complicated and less steamline, but anywho it utilizes bubbles and sliders and etc.
A screen shot of gameplay:
It has a tutorial with it but it is fun. you can download it at:
http://osu.ppy.sh/p/download
And you can get beatmaps for nearly any song, or make one if you like. Its all up to you.
Image Im the engineer of engineers.
Check out my redstone info thread
freakboy31
Supporter
Supporter
CPU: i7-7700HQ
RAM: 16GB
Motherboard: -
GPU: GTX 1050Ti 4GB
Display: -
Cooling: -

Sat Sep 26, 2015 3:24 am

King of Thieves :) for iOS and Android.

Fun game :D
I'm SUPPORTER and was the first Asian and youngest staff member at age 13.
freakboy31
Epic Crafter since Nov 2013 / Server moderator from Jun. 2012 - Oct. 2017

Populus Magnus nation
GrayTheMudkip
Artist
Artist

Sat Sep 26, 2015 6:56 pm

I'd reccomend Trove, It's basically Cube World, but with some differences, I currently have over 83 hours on this, but it's highly rewarding if you get on everyday, (you just need to login once a day) Complete a certain amount of objectives, and if correct there is a panda mount :P (i don't remember what you need for it just thought i'd mention it) Somethings you may enjoy but it's one of those games once you get near the end it's very grindy. They have updates a lot, PLUS the dungeons/armoury is made by players, some are made by the makers of the game, Also this game has and will never have PvP.
"Everyone want's happiness no one wants pain but you can't have a rainbow without a little rain"
UndeadCrafter30
Apprentice
Apprentice

Sat Oct 24, 2015 4:26 am

Okay I'm back again with some more games that I play when I get bored or am downloading something.

Mega Coin Squad: This game you can play single player or a competitive local multiplayer (I hope they implement some online system cause me and my friends could have a lot of fun with this) it's a side scrolling 2D game that there are flying jellyfish, floating eyes surrounded by spikes and 5 playable characters that can lead to hours of fun and frustration to get all three gems on one level.

Surgeon Simulator: Ooo boy this description is gonna be fun. Have you ever wanted to try your shot at heart surgery? Good! In this game you can perform the most insane surgeries that include you knocking your patients teeth out with a hammer and shoving a scalpel into another patients eye because I mean he's getting new ones anyway. You can go down a hallway and get frustrated as your patient slowly bleeds out and you finally give up and try to make it less painful on him but just have fun trying to kill him as fast as possible. Messed up right? Well it's fun as hell.

Hotline Miami 1 & 2: Retro. Murder. Sweet masks. Lots of gore for a retro eagle eye game. In these two games you play as a character who uses masks that give specials powers and you get to sit there and swear until you scream in victory as you finally get that fucker in the window and you get to continue to get better and better until you finally realize that the game is over. By this point you cave in and get the 2nd game. In this basically same idea just this one furthers the story more and has even more frustration and neighbors coming over to see why you are screaming "KILLED THAT BASTARD IN THE WINDOW FINALLY YEAH" this fun filled game allows you to use even more masks that can involve brutal chainsaw murder and instead of a DeLorean that you drive you use a graffiti covered van to get around with your crew.

Among the Sleep: I am having way too much fun getting these reviews put in. This game is a first person horror game where you play as, yes you guessed, a toddler. Why a toddler? Well play the game and get jumpscared a couple times and you'll find out the amazing story behind this popular game.

Outlast: Another horror game that I have gotten an hour into because I noped pretty damn hard out of there. In this you are investigating an abandoned place (such cliche) and you find yourself running for your life from a mad man and your only source of light is the night vision on your video camera that it's a ton of fun to play just scares the shit out of you quite often and your friends can laugh as they see you yell in terror as some psycho chases you when you just want to gtfo.

I'll most likely be posting more once I expand my Steam and Playstation library
Fuck homework, I mean this as it sucks. Don't actually fuck your homework.
http://join.renmx.com/sig/7a3046.jpg
NorwegianCraft
Architect
Architect
CPU: Intel® Core™ i5-3570K
RAM: Kingston DDR3 HyperX blu 16GB
Motherboard: ASUS P8Z77-V LX, Socket-1155
GPU: GTX 670 2GB Windforce
Display: 2x AOC 24" LED G2460PQU
Cooling: Air

Sat Oct 24, 2015 10:30 am

I've played trough Outlast, I also reccomend it :) The end is a bit weird but the gameplay was fun.
RamboNol
Legendary Crafter
Legendary Crafter

Mon Nov 02, 2015 3:28 am

Town of Salem!
INSERT COOL SIGNATURE
freakboy31
Supporter
Supporter
CPU: i7-7700HQ
RAM: 16GB
Motherboard: -
GPU: GTX 1050Ti 4GB
Display: -
Cooling: -

Fri Jan 22, 2016 1:41 am

Ace of Arenas :) for iOS and Android
I'm SUPPORTER and was the first Asian and youngest staff member at age 13.
freakboy31
Epic Crafter since Nov 2013 / Server moderator from Jun. 2012 - Oct. 2017

Populus Magnus nation
RamboNol
Legendary Crafter
Legendary Crafter

Fri Jan 22, 2016 2:22 am

Blade and Soul was just released Monday night
INSERT COOL SIGNATURE
Pri
Site Admin
Site Admin

Fri Jan 22, 2016 1:54 pm

I recommend Planetary Annihilation.

It's a real time strategy game similar to "Command & Conquer" and "Supreme Commander". But on an epic scale.

Each game there is a solar system with multiple planets. You start on one of these planets and build up your robot army. You fight against upto 7 other players or AI controlled enemies. You can build a death star and wipe out planets, you can stick huge engines on smaller planets and ram them into other planets.

You can have a million unit army and march on your enemies, there's space battles, land battles, sea and air battles. It's an insanely good RTS.

Check out the trailer:

It's available on Steam.

Return to “General Gaming Discussion”