CPU: AMD FX 8120
RAM: 8GB of some shit brand
Motherboard: Some shitty gigabyte board
GPU: Zotac GTX 970
Display: 24" Samsung thing
Cooling: Air

Pokémon Challenge: MagiLocke

Sat Feb 15, 2014 7:12 pm

Hello, fellow Pokémon enthusiasts! I am here today to bring you a new challenge!
You may know challenges such as Nuzlocke or Grass Emerald, but I have my own challenge I present to you.
It is named MagiLocke. I would love feedback on the rules, and if any of you out there decide to try it, please let me know. Here are the rules.

1. You must choose a Fire Type Starter.
You may catch any Pokémon you please, but your starter must be Fire Type.

2. You may NOT buy items from the PokéMart.
There is one exception - Pokéballs. Any item that is in some way, a form of Pokéball, can be bought. Pokémon Centers ARE allowed.

3. You must always have a Magikarp.
As soon as it is possible to obtain a Magikarp, it will be your main Pokémon. Value it more than your starter - this is why I call it MagiLocke.

4. The Masterball is not to be used.
It's as simple as that. There is one exception: If you can manage to find a Shiny Staryu, you may use your Masterball on that.

5. You may only catch ONE Legendary Pokémon.
The first one you come in contact with, you must attempt to catch. If you fail to catch it, you can not catch any other legendaries.

6. You are not allowed any male Pokémon.
The only exceptions are if your first Legendary is a male, if your starter is a male, and non-gender Pokémon [E.G. Ditto] can be caught.

7. Your Roster must be as follows.
Fire (Starter), Water (Magikarp), Electric, Psychic, Ground, and Steel. You may replace any two of the non-specific ones (Electric, Psychic, Ground and Steel) for the Staryu and the Legendary.
The four non-specific types may be double types, as long as the base type is one of the four.

I hope you all enjoy the challenge - it seems tough, doesn't it?
The only difference between dicking around and science...
is writing it down.

Return to “General Gaming Discussion”