Gmoddude's Arch app.

Make an application here to receive a higher rank such as Apprentice, Architect, Engineer, Artist, Director or City Planner
Gmoddude
Architect
Architect

Gmoddude's Arch app.

Sun Feb 12, 2012 1:00 am

Project name: MediResort

Warp: Mediville

Breif desc.
This used to be Mediville so i decided to turn it into a resort! the luxous red carpet, glass windows (Actually glass :P)
Pool on floor 2 pool side bar, Beach side bar (Scuse the snow someone went crazy with snow golemns)
and a diner, bookstore, and main bar inside.

Nothing to miss.

Thanks

-Gmoddude :mrgreen:
ToughAsMuffins
Master Crafter
Master Crafter

Re: Gmoddude's Arch app.

Sun Feb 12, 2012 1:21 am

Uniqueness: 4/10
-Its a castle/castle town and hotel. We have hotels and we have castles but no Castle Hotels, so ill give you a 4. Sadly the architecture isn't really unique.

Beauty: 3/10
-Like i said architecture is not unique and sadly it isnt very good. You can tell its a castle but its not something that really stands out as something beautiful

Execution: 5/10
-The inside is nice and roomy, i can tell it was some what planned but it still feels very random and unplanned. Gardens, more rooms and a better lay out would have gotten you a 10. Add pathways organize it better etc.

Scale: 4/10
-Not too large, not to small.

Total: 16/40
-Its a great concept and i can see someone going really far with it, making an excellent Resort/Hotel Castle that still retains its "gimmicky" features. It reminds me of those themed Las Vegas hotels and that would be an awesome build to create. If you improve it by: making it more castle like (look at Dum, Riven, tom), add more resort features and execute it better you will defiantly get arch.

-Tough
skoch26
Master Crafter
Master Crafter

Re: Gmoddude's Arch app.

Sun Feb 12, 2012 1:22 am

lol i graded the first one and not a whole lot has changed.

Return to “Minecraft Rank Application Forum”