Lixo's Epic Crafter

Make an application here to receive a higher rank such as Apprentice, Architect, Engineer, Artist, Director or City Planner
Lixo

Lixo's Epic Crafter

Sun Dec 24, 2017 7:36 pm

The Rank I'm applying for is: Epic Crafter
My Game Name is: maximanturbo
My Project is called: Sewers
To get to my project: -7769 34 8643
A brief description of my project: The sewers
Three mandatory screenshots:
TheLenore
Staff
Staff

Re: Lixo's Epic Crafter

Tue Dec 26, 2017 2:21 pm

Please state which server your build is on, I actually tried digging on the Survival server before realizing it wasn't there xD

Let me start off by saying that this is not Epic Crafter worthy. Screenshots looked promising.

Uniqueness: 3/10
Beauty: 3/10
Execution: 3/10
Scale: 4/10

In total, 13 points, which is not enough for a rank.

Uniqueness - lots of sewers around the server, so that aspect is not really special. However it looked like you started working on some traps (or maybe sewage places now that I think about it), secret passageways, rooms etc so I think you could work on that a bit more in the future (assuming you want to continue with this build)
Beauty: Think I saw 4 different blocks (+ iron bars) and while it had potential it just looked dull. Very dark too and built on the surface. I'm not quite sure while it's called a sewer either, there wasn't much water or things that resemble an actual sewage system.
Execution: As I said this was built in Creative, it's not too big (hence the Scale) but it takes a bit to explore it all. However, there is literally nothing to see, all of the passageways look the same so if you want to apply for a higher rank you definitely need to work on it a bit more and actually finish it. Not sure what the signs were for either, cause I ended up in small dirt rooms when jumping in. You had access to every block that exists in this game so I would suggest adding more things (you had that dirt flower thing iirc), making it more sewer like (or deciding what it actually is) and maybe adding a bit more stuff to the outside (as it was built in a flat area).

Return to “Minecraft Rank Application Forum”