Plum_Pudding's Master Crafter Rank Application

Make an application here to receive a higher rank such as Apprentice, Architect, Engineer, Artist, Director or City Planner
PlumPudding71
Master Crafter
Master Crafter
CPU: i7 - 7700K
RAM: 16Gb 2400Mhz
Motherboard: Strix Z270F
GPU: Zotac 1070 Ti Mini
Cooling: NH-D15

Plum_Pudding's Master Crafter Rank Application

Sun Oct 29, 2017 9:50 pm

The Rank I'm applying for is: Master Crafter+
My Game Name is: Plum_Pudding71
My Project is called: Outpost 16
To get to my project: -14795 34 -5358
A brief description of my project: An underwater network of high pressure tunnels and buildings to support a medium sized crew, and a mysterious submerged cave next to it. Best experienced with render distance at 5 chunks and brightness at moody. Don't forget to play music with the jukeboxes for the parrots. :D

Three mandatory screenshots: https://imgur.com/a/1n832
--

Plum_Pudding71
Pri
Site Admin
Site Admin

Re: Plum_Pudding's Master Crafter Rank Application

Mon Oct 30, 2017 12:30 pm

I cannot get to your build the location is wrong.
Pri
Site Admin
Site Admin

Re: Plum_Pudding's Master Crafter Rank Application

Thu Nov 02, 2017 5:06 pm

I've seen the build in-game and I am now ready to rate it.

Uniqueness: 9/10
Beauty: 7/10
Execution: 10/10
Scale: 8/10

Total: 34/40 - Unfortunately this is just 1 point away from Master Crafter which is an incredible shame. I really tried hard to look for a reason to give you an extra point to reach Master Crafter but I can't find anything. My advice would be to increase the scale a bit as I think the beauty is already as high as it's gonna get with the white iron walls and such - Which fit the theme perfectly, it's just a very brutal / industrial look which isn't that appealing etc.

The execution is off the charts, the level of detail you have gone to is incredible. Every room and corridor feels well fleshed out. It must have taken an enormous amount of time to build all of this underwater to this level of detail. I did also inspect some of the redstone, in-fact I looked over every inch of the build in spectator mode after running around it in normal mode.

So although you've not reached Master Crafter quite yet I think expanding on the build will get you that extra point you need in Scale. Master Crafter is definitely within your grasp with this build.

Thanks for sharing it with us :)

Return to “Minecraft Rank Application Forum”