Monkli's application :)

Make an application here to receive a higher rank such as Apprentice, Architect, Engineer, Artist, Director or City Planner
monkli
Apprentice
Apprentice

Monkli's application :)

Tue Aug 23, 2016 9:14 pm

NOTE: So, I think Architect is the rank above apprentice, lol. I would've applied for apprentice, but well, I bought apprentice not knowing you could apply! :lol: so here's my architect application

cutedoglol.jpg
Hopefully this dog will help you think more about my application... (shh)
cutedoglol.jpg (4.91 KiB) Viewed 5609 times
Architect Application (By monkli, a.k.a dodgy!)

My game name is " monkli " :)
I'm applying for architect if you didn't read the above ;)
My project is called: antiquis Sinis temple (Old china temple, no name yet) (it's Latin!)
To get to my project: My town spawn won't change (xD), so spawn at my town, which is MonkliTown, (spawn should be the purple beacon) and follow the direction of the heads! Good luck my friend. Turn around when you find a raw piece of clay at the end of my bridge!
Brief description: An ancient Chinese temple with a spruce/oak style, quiet large, built within a day (full day, first day on renmx lol) and it's Monkli's first build on RenMX! :D (hip hooray!)

Here are some screenshots:

2016-08-23_21.48.16.png
2016-08-23_21.48.16.png (170.53 KiB) Viewed 5609 times
2016-08-23_21.47.48.png
2016-08-23_21.47.48.png (356.04 KiB) Viewed 5609 times

Yeah sorry guys! The third got lost in the seas of my PC. Aye, me hearty!
To make things better, I made a small cinematic clip of the 360 view of the X axis!

[youtube]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UcTSGMs ... e=youtu.be[/youtube]
Watching that now I realised the bad quality. Sorry guys. At least you captured my Spotify audio. Great! ;D
if the YouTube feature doesn't work, the URL is
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UcTSGMs ... e=youtu.be :)

Yeah well, ending this application (Mainly because I have to sleep LOL), I hope I will earn architect. Even though I have only played the server for one and a half days and have only built for ONE, I have donated $25 to prove that I love this server so much. Even if I do not get Architect, I will still play happily, since I was going to go for apprentice anyways pfhgt. But (:lol:) I hope I made this application wonderful to read for Pri and the Squad.

Hello, Pri Nye the science guy!

Anyways, see you!

~ Monkli :)

EDIT: Anyone judging this, look below in the comments at the Improvments I made!
Last edited by monkli on Wed Aug 24, 2016 8:46 am, edited 1 time in total.
monkli
Apprentice
Apprentice

Re: Monkli's application :)

Tue Aug 23, 2016 9:16 pm

noice, very noice I totally rate 69/666 bruh ;)
blackeyeddog
Master Crafter
Master Crafter

Tue Aug 23, 2016 10:46 pm

I thought i would give my opinion on this just because I was flicking threw the forums and saw this rank app. As a previous moderator who marked ranks I have a few things that can push this over into architect because at this moment I would say this is apprentice worthy.

Before reading this you must know I have no influence over what ranking another staff member will give you. Just a extra perspective :) so use this advice if you find it useful.

So The lack of different resources. Wood looks great but try mixing it up with some detail of stone and other materials.
And the big thing is that it isn't attached to the ground in any way. Buildings don't just float. Even if they are from wood. Also adding a few gardens to add colour would help since it's fairly bland because it's just brown. How ever I like this build and with a bit more attention to detail could make this a good architect application. :) good luck

Apprentice - January 25th 2014
Architect - Febuary 22nd 2014
City Planner - December 21st 2014
Moderator - January 9th 2015
City Planner - May 25th 2016
Moderator - April 11th 2017
blackeyeddog
Master Crafter
Master Crafter

Tue Aug 23, 2016 10:47 pm

monkli wrote:noice, very noice I totally rate 69/666 bruh ;)

Also did you just comment how great your build was xD

Apprentice - January 25th 2014
Architect - Febuary 22nd 2014
City Planner - December 21st 2014
Moderator - January 9th 2015
City Planner - May 25th 2016
Moderator - April 11th 2017
wesleyearl123
Architect
Architect

Tue Aug 23, 2016 11:11 pm

also 69/666 would totally not a score you would want lol
Owner of McTidgeys
monkli
Apprentice
Apprentice

Wed Aug 24, 2016 6:55 am

blackeyeddog wrote:
monkli wrote:noice, very noice I totally rate 69/666 bruh ;)

Also did you just comment how great your build was xD
....Nooooo....
monkli
Apprentice
Apprentice

Wed Aug 24, 2016 6:55 am

blackeyeddog wrote:I thought i would give my opinion on this just because I was flicking threw the forums and saw this rank app. As a previous moderator who marked ranks I have a few things that can push this over into architect because at this moment I would say this is apprentice worthy.

Before reading this you must know I have no influence over what ranking another staff member will give you. Just a extra perspective :) so use this advice if you find it useful.

So The lack of different resources. Wood looks great but try mixing it up with some detail of stone and other materials.
And the big thing is that it isn't attached to the ground in any way. Buildings don't just float. Even if they are from wood. Also adding a few gardens to add colour would help since it's fairly bland because it's just brown. How ever I like this build and with a bit more attention to detail could make this a good architect application. :) good luck

Yeah lol I didn't really think I could get architect I was going to apply for apprentice but I bought it lol ;-;
monkli
Apprentice
Apprentice

Wed Aug 24, 2016 8:36 am

blackeyeddog wrote:I thought i would give my opinion on this just because I was flicking threw the forums and saw this rank app. As a previous moderator who marked ranks I have a few things that can push this over into architect because at this moment I would say this is apprentice worthy.

This morning I have taken into account your suggestions/advice and I've improved my build :) Here are the new screenshots!

2.png
2.png (1.18 MiB) Viewed 5580 times
3.png
3.png (843.77 KiB) Viewed 5580 times
4.png
4.png (1.29 MiB) Viewed 5580 times
5.png
5.png (1.19 MiB) Viewed 5580 times
6.png
6.png (467.1 KiB) Viewed 5580 times
7.png
7.png (114.98 KiB) Viewed 5580 times
(Added roof, small Gardens, Pillars holding it up, Leaves on roof for added detail, extra lights underwater, rows of stone brick joining the 2 parts together better)
monkli
Apprentice
Apprentice

Wed Aug 24, 2016 7:50 pm

Been checking all day for a reply :)
GrayTheMudkip
Artist
Artist

Wed Aug 24, 2016 8:50 pm

A staff member usually will respond as soon as possible, just try and be patient about it.
"Everyone want's happiness no one wants pain but you can't have a rainbow without a little rain"

Return to “Minecraft Rank Application Forum”