Monkli's application :)

Make an application here to receive a higher rank such as Apprentice, Architect, Engineer, Artist, Director or City Planner
Daloria
Legendary Crafter
Legendary Crafter

Re: Monkli's application :)

Thu Aug 25, 2016 2:55 pm

Uniqueness: 4
Beauty: 5
Execution: 3
Scale: 6

Total: 18 - Not enough for Architect.

Ok Monkli, Yes this is a decently sized structure however it is fairly plain on the outside and the inside is literally an empty shell.

You need to add things to the outside areas and it needs a full interior. The taller part of the structure to the back it almost a box so adding some depth there with some windows, details to the walls etc will go a long way.

It is a nice build and I can see that if you keep going it's going to be amazing but it's not at the architect stage yet.

You can continue to work on it and resubmit in 7 days.
monkli
Apprentice
Apprentice

Thu Aug 25, 2016 2:57 pm

I'm glad I got 18 because it was for Apprentice but I realised I bought it after I did lol
monkli
Apprentice
Apprentice

Sat Oct 22, 2016 2:57 pm

Daloria wrote:Uniqueness: 4
Beauty: 5
Execution: 3
Scale: 6

Total: 18 - Not enough for Architect.

Ok Monkli, Yes this is a decently sized structure however it is fairly plain on the outside and the inside is literally an empty shell.

You need to add things to the outside areas and it needs a full interior. The taller part of the structure to the back it almost a box so adding some depth there with some windows, details to the walls etc will go a long way.

It is a nice build and I can see that if you keep going it's going to be amazing but it's not at the architect stage yet.

You can continue to work on it and resubmit in 7 days.
How could I improve the unique..ness?
Lixo

Sun Oct 29, 2017 3:40 am

"A staff member usually will respond as soon as possible, just try and be patient about it." A year has gone by, never thought I would still be waiting. So as soon as possible means what again? How soon do you mean when you say that GrayMudkipGuy?
Tomoki
Epic Crafter
Epic Crafter
CPU: ME Network
RAM: 64k ME Storage Component
Motherboard: Me Controller {3x3}
GPU: Engineering Processor
Display: ME Crafting Terminal {Orange}
Cooling: Gelid Cryotheum

Sun Oct 29, 2017 4:19 am

Try to avoid resurrecting zombie threads.
In this case it's unnecessary and, given your recent application and application results, makes it seem like you're lashing out due to them, Lixo.

By the way, I'm not sure if you missed the dates or not.... or the posts... There's a second page to this thread dude, a staff member replied a day later.....
........theres a squatch in these woods...

Return to “Minecraft Rank Application Forum”