Emme75's humble estate

Make an application here to receive a higher rank such as Apprentice, Architect, Engineer, Artist, Director or City Planner
emme75
Architect
Architect

Emme75's humble estate

Wed Aug 10, 2011 8:25 pm

I'm applying for: Architect
(please let iRandomness rate)
Project Name: Emme75's humble estate

How do we get there?:/warp richmansmanor

Brief Description: Not so much to say about it this is my place I have been working on for the past 2 and a half weeks yeah but nothing more I have to say about it. I had no template for it but thats pretty much it.

Screenshots:
Attachments
Screenshot.png
Screenshot.png (1.95 MiB) Viewed 918 times
emme75
tomisafish
Supporter
Supporter
CPU: Intel Core i5 2500K @ 4.2GHz
RAM: Mushkin 8GB 1600MHz
Motherboard: Asus Maximus V Gene
GPU: EVGA GTX 670
Display: LG IPS226 | Generic 4:3 thing.
Cooling: Open water loop

Re: Emme75's humble estate

Thu Aug 18, 2011 6:06 pm

Uniqueness: 6 out of 10
It's basicly a big house so its not very unique at all in some aspects. If you looks past that however the actual architecture on the outside of the house is very unique and in a style I have not seen before so you do get some marks for that. The same goes for the inside where you have used blocks in ways I have not seen before either.
Beauty: 7 out of 10
Its nice, but its not breathtaking. Adding some decoration inside definitely gave it a bit more life but there isn't too much you can do with this type of building. Your creative use of blocks for some of the decoration definitely added a boost to your score.
Execution: 7 out of 10
Outside has been executed very well. Same size spacing between trees and arranges flowers complement your well sized path up to the manor. All the rooms except one are well sized and the only things I see holding this back from getting 10 our of 10 is the fact that your halls seem a bit too high and the wash area seems a bit plain.
Scale: 8 out of 10
This would be much lower had you not gone to any effort to the outside and included the little outhouse around the back.

This give you a total of 28.
I will however award an extra 2 points because of your excellent response to my question on how you would use the architect rank along with the fact that you are actually keen to learn how to use VoxelSniper.

6+7+7+8+2=30

You have been promoted to architect. You may want to take a look at the bottom of the Applying for Architect Sticky as I have made an alteration at the bottom of the post.
emme75
Architect
Architect

Thu Aug 18, 2011 7:02 pm

Thank you!! but btw what is the mod dumskalle has that makes him see what he selects? It would be very useful thanks :)
emme75
tomisafish
Supporter
Supporter
CPU: Intel Core i5 2500K @ 4.2GHz
RAM: Mushkin 8GB 1600MHz
Motherboard: Asus Maximus V Gene
GPU: EVGA GTX 670
Display: LG IPS226 | Generic 4:3 thing.
Cooling: Open water loop

Thu Aug 18, 2011 10:04 pm