Ban Apeal

Post your support requests here including sightings of grief and unban requests
tvec

Ban Apeal

Sat Apr 14, 2012 5:38 am

So i went to try to log in today, and it said i was banned for griefing? i havent griefed any thing i logged on to my brothers account and asked around why i was banned the people said i had griefed a house in the mountains i didnt grief a house i came across a destroyed house and salvaged what i could from it. I didnt know some one was using that it was a small box house too... i couldnt have taken more then 20 blocks. i had no idea, id really like to stay on the server though please? yes i know i have bad grammar and spelling. Im not a bad person like that though.
tvec

Re: Ban Apeal

Sat Apr 14, 2012 5:55 am

D:! So i walked over to where i used to be with my brothers account i had a settelement and its completly wiped?? honestly what did i do? it was an accedent. if the person wants his structure rebuilt i wil gladly go help. ill even give the blocks for it.. jeez all i did was take a few purple blocks of wool and some wood planks... i wasnt trying to cuase any harm. right now all i can think is WTF? i had a nice place it was original i hadnt gotten the idea off of any thing. and should i be banned if i where to destroy a house that is against the rules? the rules in the beggening say un imaginable cude houses are not accpted or something like that.. im just trying really hard right now sorry. i want to continue to play on the server if you dont want me to though then whatever.. oh and incase you didnt catch it my user name is tvec
Pri
Site Admin
Site Admin

Sat Apr 14, 2012 11:56 am

Says on mcbans he has no bans on records. I'm confused..
alexcarlson
GPU: NVIDIA GeForce GTX 660
Display: BenQ GL2450 (Digital)

Sat Apr 14, 2012 2:10 pm

I was the one who banned you. You destroyed parts of jlbminer's house.

Unbanned, please do not let this repeat again.
"crazy is the american version of speed" - Dumskalle123
"I shall stay on this server forever so I get new friends and becomes one in the staff" - Alex
"It's true the servers are back online." - Pri

Return to “Minecraft Player Support”