Ban Appeal

Post your support requests here including sightings of grief and unban requests
BrainFried

Ban Appeal

Thu Mar 22, 2012 11:01 pm

(Specific) Situation: iRandomness was stressed out from his lag-filled day, and wasn't in the mood for any witty, smart ass comments. iRandomness claims he ignored me with spout, and I persisted on acting ever so cynical, and saying that all iRan does is take his time to try to instigate me rather than be straightforward. Which at the time I felt, but it appears I have instigated iRan to the point of banning me (I think, not sure who banned me).

Apology: I wish to confess, and say that I am sorry for being rude or stressful. I guess I just FELT at the time that you were trying your hardest to be rude to me by ignoring my thoughts on the contest, and even taking the time to tell me that you were ignoring me, despite me not ever meaning to offend you. I love this community, and enjoy watching the spawn grow and even more anticipate the upcoming new smp server. However, I fear I may have ruined what I have long anticipated for, aswell as ruining any possible respect from you all.

Yes, I have been banned many times, and even permanently. My chances of being unbanned are slim. The fact that I am making this appeal may seem to be a joke to many, but not to me. I wanna stay on this server, if whatever I do leads to a sure banning, please warn me, I do act when warned (mostly). I don't feel like I was warned fairly, coming on thinking "Let's see how far iRan got on the new spawn today." and seeing "Banned for being a dickhead!(Basically)" was really devastating. I didn't expect it. Again, I am sorry.

Edit: All my plea belong to Cupa I guess. xD

Edit2: I understand that all the mods/admins have voted on my banning. And all said yes. I want you all to know that my intentions aren't to piss you all off at all, and that I realize many situations prove otherwise to you, but I respect everyone of you more than you think I do. I won't grief your hearts ever again. (Comic relief, not sarcasm)

Edit3: Okay, I'll give BJs (Rick tempted me to edit this xD)
Last edited by BrainFried on Thu Mar 22, 2012 11:15 pm, edited 4 times in total.
cupagreent
Architect
Architect

Re: Ban Appeal

Thu Mar 22, 2012 11:16 pm

Hi brain
As the banning staff member I'l emplane why I banned you in detail.
On many occasions you have berated the staff with your opinions , and then got worked up into a rage if our answers and explanations didn't match your views. You have also insulted other players on a regular basis despite warnings from several staff members including myself (this in itself is a banable offence). Then there are times when we as staff members are trying to resolve a situation, weather is be a greifing , someone trying to appeal on behalf of a friend, or a new player asking for help. In these situations I have observed you interfere for no apparent reason in a way which often results in confusion or worsening of the problem at hand (despite warnings from staff to stay out of it). These are just things that I have observed in the past few weeks as a moderator , not to mention your previous bans from this server.

To confirm my thoughts I discussed the matter with several staff members , and after taking a vote , decided to ban you .

So my answer to your appeal is No I'm afraid , your ban will stay.
Cupa
BrainFried

Thu Mar 22, 2012 11:19 pm

Understood Cupa. I will leave with a sorry, rather than a fiasco. Bye, months and months of great funtime. Rick, no BJs I am sorry... May I ask to stay in IRC?
Db696
CPU: i7 3770 3.9 ghz
RAM: G.Skill 12gb 1333
Motherboard: ASUS P8b75-V
GPU: EVGA GTX 780
Display: Samsung 1920 x 1080
Cooling: Air - Standard

Fri Mar 23, 2012 1:11 am

When you said you werent warned fairly, i almost spit out my coffee. Your first warning was your first "permanent" ban from the server for the same reason. Hell even crazyspazman is still here and he stopped annoying others long ago. Even though im late to the party ill toss in my vote for the ban to stick.
BrainFried

Fri Mar 23, 2012 2:29 am

Sorry about your coffee, deserved a better fate than that.
Pri
Site Admin
Site Admin

Fri Mar 23, 2012 10:24 am

I totally saw this coming :P
Db696

Fri Mar 23, 2012 1:45 pm

BrainFried wrote:Sorry about your coffee, deserved a better fate than that.
I would have to say the same goes for you, but i would be lying.
BrainFried

Fri Mar 23, 2012 2:11 pm

Db696 wrote:
BrainFried wrote:Sorry about your coffee, deserved a better fate than that.
I would have to say the same goes for you, but i would be lying.
I'm lactose intolerant. I am the king of comebacks.

@Pri, surprisingly I didn't see it coming. HOWEVER, I did feel like I was on a very thin line. IF there were a next time, I would just keep to myself. I hear spout has ignore, I would use this.

Also, IF there were a next time, you should un ban me a day before April 1st, then ban me on April 1st just to screw with me. xD
Db696

Fri Mar 23, 2012 6:10 pm

BrainFried wrote: I'm lactose intolerant. I am the king of comebacks.
I'm afraid coffee does not have lactose in it.
BrainFried

Fri Mar 23, 2012 7:24 pm

Db696 wrote:
BrainFried wrote: I'm lactose intolerant. I am the king of comebacks.
I'm afraid coffee does not have lactose in it.
It does if you put it in. xD

Alright you dethroned me. Lmao, I should've said I was allergic to beans. Excuse me while I slit my wrists for thinking coffee was a dairy product.

Return to “Minecraft Player Support”