xxAla

Unban

Sun Aug 12, 2018 1:28 pm

Name:
xXMilf_AliboyXx

Reason for being banned:
'The ban hammer has spoken'. I broke a block on a house with no bad intention

Appeal Statement:
Im terribly sorry for breaking this block on a house. I did a random tp and ended up in someones village. Im still very new to the server and am also enjoying it lots. I had no intention to break or destroy the house, I was simply looking around and still learning about the rules on this server. I would love to continue to play on this server as I am making a house in survival and having fun with everyone on the server :D
xxAla

Re: Unban

Sun Aug 12, 2018 1:31 pm

This is my new account as I have not been playing minecraft for over 2 years! xxAla was my old minecraft account and I forgot i was logged in as him.
mjw8441
Staff
Staff

Sun Aug 12, 2018 3:01 pm

Appeal denied.

I've checked your other posts made by the account you're logged in as and you were banned multiple times for griefing and rudely swearing at other players, so clearly you aren't new and should be well aware of the rules by now. We have a 3 ban system where it gets harder to be unbanned each time, I feel you shouldn't be unbanned for the previous stated reasons.
Pri
Site Admin
Site Admin

Sun Aug 12, 2018 6:56 pm

The ban has been lifted this time, keep your nose clean. Also it was only due to your friend Jamo that you got this extra (4th? 5th?) chance.

Return to “Minecraft Player Support”