Ban Appeal

Post your support requests here including sightings of grief and unban requests
DaKoalaaa

Ban Appeal

Sat Nov 18, 2017 6:23 pm

Name: DaKoalaaa

Reason for being banned: Using immature language

Why i believe i should get another chance: Yes, I should have been more careful about what I say in the chat, but I totally forgot that RenMX did not allow this type of language. Besides logging on the night before for about 20 minutes, I had not been on the server or even played minecraft for about 6-9 months. If I get unbanned I will be more careful with what I say. I also have played on this server for about 2 years. I was friends with Stephanie and my old usernames were MattPvP and Lootinq. Thank you for your time.
blackeyeddog
Master Crafter
Master Crafter

Re: Ban Appeal

Sun Nov 19, 2017 5:17 am

Pri is the one who banned you for you homophobic language, This is also not the only chat problem you have had with the server, We have a few players from the LGBT community on our server who are well respected and make our server great, Its not just a point of immature language, its more of a lack of respect towards others. Now I personally wasn't around at the time of this but our server also has many young players, my advice no matter the decision, keep comments that are in anyway harmful to others to yourself, regardless of how funny you may think they are. Thank you.
Goodluck

Apprentice - January 25th 2014
Architect - Febuary 22nd 2014
City Planner - December 21st 2014
Moderator - January 9th 2015
City Planner - May 25th 2016
Moderator - April 11th 2017
Pri
Site Admin
Site Admin

Re: Ban Appeal

Mon Nov 20, 2017 12:11 pm

I have decided to unban you. Have fun on the server.

Return to “Minecraft Player Support”