Ban Appeal

Post your support requests here including sightings of grief and unban requests
Lixo

Ban Appeal

Tue Oct 24, 2017 8:06 pm

Name:
maximanturbo

Reason for being banned:
I was banned for griefing a boat and hassling staff.

Appeal Statement:
I do not know why I was banned because of that? Firstly, I would like to see evidence of me griefing a boat. I was asked to leave someones house and left right away, I then saw a dock of 4 boats so I decided to ride one of them away and the player then asked me to return the boat as well as a staff member. So that is what I did the second they asked, I returned the boat to the dock without it even braking and I left it in its spot. For hassling staff I would also like evidence of as I do not know how I hassled staff?

Thank you for your time and I hope to get unbanned for this irregulant reasonof getting banned.
LeahRaeRae

Re: Ban Appeal

Tue Oct 24, 2017 8:16 pm

You took a boat that was not yours. You were asked to put it back and didn't right away. You eventually did but you still look something that wasn't yours.

When staff asks you to do something its to follow the rules and not be rude.

You hassled staff about wanting heads over and over.

Someone else may decide to lift your ban.
Lixo

Tue Oct 24, 2017 8:19 pm

Sorry that then, I dont really look at my chat often. But I did see they asked me to put it back, so I did.
"When staff asks you to do something its to follow the rules and not be rude." I also want evidence on
how I was rude. I also want evidence on how I griefed the boat....

But yeah, I am really sorry for what ever I did. I will try my best to not do it again! :D
Last edited by Lixo on Tue Oct 24, 2017 8:30 pm, edited 1 time in total.
LeahRaeRae

Tue Oct 24, 2017 8:30 pm

Your ban has been lifted.
Do not take items that are not yours. Taking something that is not yours is stealing.
Pri
Site Admin
Site Admin

Tue Oct 24, 2017 8:33 pm

Hello maximanturbo, I have read the chat log from today and determined that you do not deserve a ban for what happened. I believe there has been some misunderstanding about what exactly occurred. As far as I'm concerned you took a boat, was asked to return it and did so within about a minute. Which is fine in my opinion, you were warned and rectified the situation.

I don't really think you were rude in your replies to staff during the conversation, just blunt. There is nothing wrong with that. So the ban has been lifted by Leah and all is good :)

Return to “Minecraft Player Support”