Ban Appeal

Post your support requests here including sightings of grief and unban requests
Tornado0910

Ban Appeal

Mon Sep 18, 2017 8:38 pm

Name:
TornadoGirl0910

Reason for being banned:
Griefing into nAugrim's builds in his town on survival. (That's what it says when I log on)

Appeal Statement:
When I was online I noticed a lot of unclaimed houses, so I decided to check them out to see if they had anything useful lying around. I figured since they weren't claimed the owner didn't care too much about them. I started looting the unclaimed bases, unaware that griefing unclaimed areas was against the rules. The main blocks I only broke were windows, or walls in order to get in to the house, since i was lazy and didn't look for the door (if there was one). I later found out that taking/griefing placed blocks on unclaimed land is against the rules, yet taking things from unprotected chests was ok. So I decided to replace all the blocks I stole, and give them back to their original owners, and some I gave a bit extra stuff because I felt bad. Then today I tried to join and realized I was banned. I understand what I did is wrong and I will not do it again. I'm incredibly sorry for my actions.
Pri
Site Admin
Site Admin

Re: Ban Appeal

Mon Sep 18, 2017 9:23 pm

I have unbanned you since this is your first offence and you're new to the server. Please do not modify blocks on anyone's builds without their permission or the permission of a staff member. We allow players to claim unprotected builds by asking staff for permission.

You should read through our rules at http://rules.renmx.com before rejoining the server.

Return to “Minecraft Player Support”