Post your support requests here including sightings of grief and unban requests
Bubblegoof
Architect
Architect

Ban Appeal.

Fri Jun 30, 2017 4:01 pm

Name:Bubblegoof

Reason for being banned:
I've been autobanned for destroying a block I wasn't supposed to.

Appeal Statement:
I have literally no idea what I was doing. This was one of my first times playing MC online and I didn't know I wasn't supposed to break it. I'm still learning the rules of all this, but your server seems like one of the best so please unban me. I won't break anything again.
Pri
Site Admin
Site Admin

Re: Ban Appeal.

Sat Jul 01, 2017 2:15 am

Sorry for the long wait on your ban appeal Bubblegoof.

I have gone ahead and unbanned you. Please keep in mind that when playing online with other people you mustn't break things that look player-made. As obviously they spent time to create something as you will spend your own time to create things and you wouldn't want people to take your blocks from your builds etc

I hope you have an enjoyable time playing on the server. If you have any questions please feel free to ask in-game and of course you can read all about the server at https://www.renmx.com/learn/

Have a great day!
Bubblegoof
Architect
Architect

Re: Ban Appeal.

Sat Jul 01, 2017 1:10 pm

No problem at all. I'll remember it in the future. I was just mistaken in thinking that I wouldn't be able to break blocks, as that was the situation on other servers. But your server looks amazing, and I will be sure to respect the rules during my time playing on it.

Thank you!

Return to “Minecraft Player Support”