pri please read this

Post your support requests here including sightings of grief and unban requests
katgame11

pri please read this

Fri Mar 10, 2017 8:28 pm

Pri I just wanted to let you know I am having trouble getting on to minecraft so I can not play on RenMX for a long while until I can figure out how to fix it.to let you know how bad it is I'm going to tell you. I press the play button and when it gets on to the white screen with the Mojang logo on the screen it says that its not responding as soon as I click on anything. I've tried waiting it out but it doesn't go away. If you know how to fix it please tell me. You probably don't know how to but I'm still asking. Just remember that I cant play for a long time. Once my minecraft is fixed I will go strait in and say hi. I hope you understand I really want to play on RenMX it truly is an amazing server to play on. Thank you for hopefully understanding. :(
Huros
Architect
Architect

Re: pri please read this

Fri Mar 10, 2017 10:53 pm

Have you tried, reinstalling the launcher? There have been a few updates recently, also it may help to check if your java is up to date.
Pri
Site Admin
Site Admin

Re: pri please read this

Sat Mar 11, 2017 8:23 am

Are you unable to login to any servers or just ours? And do what Huros said, make sure your JAVA is up to date etc

Return to “Minecraft Player Support”