MCBans

Post your support requests here including sightings of grief and unban requests
emme75
Architect
Architect

MCBans

Sat Oct 15, 2011 2:23 pm

So I was playing on this smp server and I was out collecting wood and the server owner logged on and was mad at everybody and we asked him why and he started raging and calling us stuff and we told him to calm down and he started global ban a bunch of random people so now my rep is 8,97/10 so now I cant get on renegades because of some butthurt kid.
emme75
Pri
Site Admin
Site Admin

Re: MCBans

Sat Oct 15, 2011 2:32 pm

Really that is what you believe happened? Because I have it on good authority that you and two other users discussed going in to his server to cause issues. Two of your companions already had previous bans for griefing on other servers before this event too.

What is your opinion on this? - Also you can dispute bans you have at mcbans.com if they were issued incorrectly the moderator will side with you.

Playing on our servers now requires a rank of 9 or higher on mcbans.com which means you have had to of been banned from either two poorly run servers that have had several global bans overturned or one very good server that has had their global bans stay after being disputed.
emme75
Architect
Architect

Sat Oct 15, 2011 2:37 pm

Pri wrote:Really that is what you believe happened? Because I have it on good authority that you and two other users discussed going in to his server to cause issues. Two of your companions already had previous bans for griefing on other servers before this event too.

What is your opinion on this? - Also you can dispute bans you have at mcbans.com if they were issued incorrectly the moderator will side with you.

Playing on our servers now requires a rank of 9 or higher on mcbans.com which means you have had to of been banned from either two poorly run servers that have had several global bans overturned or one very good server that has had their global bans stay after being disputed.
My companions? Cause issues? WTH? I never even had anything bad in my mind going on that server
emme75
Pri
Site Admin
Site Admin

Sat Oct 15, 2011 3:36 pm

emme75 and antehede have both been added to our exception list meaning they can play on any of our four servers again.

Return to “Minecraft Player Support”