Banned for no reason

Post your support requests here including sightings of grief and unban requests
bailey123

Banned for no reason

Wed Jun 11, 2014 5:55 am

My house and Tori's house was burned down with lava for no reason, I was also banned for no reason.The only responsible people are Daigle, AlphaSquad and a few others. I loved this server until 12:00 am. Some of your staff is irresponsible and extremely rude such as (killerfaggot) I recommend you get better staff. Until then goodbye...
killer
Master Crafter
Master Crafter

Re: Banned for no reason

Wed Jun 11, 2014 6:22 am

//TOPIC MOVED TO PROPER SUBFORUM//
Stephanie
Legendary Crafter
Legendary Crafter
CPU: C2E 9300 2.53 @ 3.06
RAM: 4GB @ 1333MHz
Motherboard: NVIDIA 730i
GPU: GTX 280M SLI
Display: 17" 1920x1200

Wed Jun 11, 2014 6:24 am

One you were part of a major game cheat exploiting our old shop plug in. And before you say you had no idea. Your house was 80% Diamond Blocks. Your whole floor was placed by you, your friend Tori and The other two males involved. Your house was not burned down with Lava. Since your "House" was built with all non-legit Items its server code to remove the build. The lava was burning all the "items" you got through cheating. So if you wanna talk about irresponsible and extremely rude people maybe you should check yourself. Your the one who cheated. Your the one who is on their 2nd Grief warning. You thought you could insult the staff intelligence by out smarting us. So I am very sorry you are upset because you and your friends got caught. But in all seriousness. Don't do the crime if you can't do the time. I hope you find some half ass run server that will let kids like you and your friends get away with childish acts that abuse the system. But Sorry to inform you this server wont tolerate it. So Enjoy your gaming somewhere else. All 4 of you are done playing on RenMX.

~SW
killer
Master Crafter
Master Crafter

Wed Jun 11, 2014 6:26 am

For the record, she's upset because I muted her. I was trying to get information about what happened with the incident today and I asked her to hush while i tried to sort out what happened. She didn't, so she was muted. That's not rude, I asked you to stop talking and you didn't.
Pri
Site Admin
Site Admin

Wed Jun 11, 2014 11:47 am

Bailey, you may know me as the server owner.

Protecting the games economy is incredibly important. Item duplication hacks are the fastest way the economy can be ruined. It is so important to us that we actually offer rewards to people who report bugs and exploits that can result in widespread economic damage. Rewards ranging from R500 to R5,000.

When someone starts giving you diamond blocks like candy canes, a block that is quite obviously hard to accumulate in large quantities even for long time players you need to ask questions. Especially when the players giving you these items have only been playing for a couple of days.

My position on this is that you knowingly turned a blind eye to get the items, you knew they weren't coming from a legitimate source like a diamond mine or purchased from our online shop but you decided not to ask questions because you wanted the diamonds.

In the real world if you were caught accepting stolen goods you would be thrown in jail. We don't have prisons on our server but we do ban offenders. Your post here isn't admitting guilt or what you did or even apologizing. So I don't see why we would ever allow you to play again, you've said we need better staff and until we get them it's goodbye from you. Well actually our staff are pretty great and it will be goodbye from us, as we have banned you, you haven't left on your own accord.

Thank you for playing with RenMX for the short time that you did, I hope you find another server with the so called "better" staff you seek, the kind that don't pay attention and don't punish cheaters, I'm sure that kind of server will be very fun to play on.
SJL1999
Cooling: Ice Pack

Wed Jun 11, 2014 7:18 pm

Really man this server has one of the best economy's that I have seen why would you try to ruin it :(
T_Balla
Architect
Architect
CPU: Intel Core i7-9700K 3.6GHz
RAM: G.Skill TridentZ RGB 16GB(2)
Motherboard: ASUS ROG Maximus XI Hero
GPU: EVGA GEFORCE RTX 2080XC
Display: Alienware AW2518H
Cooling: NZXT Kraken x72

Thu Jun 12, 2014 7:29 am

And I'm not one to toot my own horn, but the staff here is actually amazing. It's one of the many things that set us apart as a community because we are so close with one another, both players and staff members. These bonds have been established over months, even some of us years of experience and friendship. I understand that you are upset about the whole situation, but blaming it on the staff rather than yourself is down right absurd.
Thrill Designs
~~~Message me if you would like a custom signature, avatar, Youtube background, etc..~~~
I do not charge currently, designing is my hobby

Master Crafter
Master Crafter

Thu Jun 12, 2014 9:50 am

Perhaps for the case of Bailey things are clearer as to where this "appeal" is going to end.
IceDevice
Supporter
Supporter
CPU: AMD FX 8120
RAM: 8GB of some shit brand
Motherboard: Some shitty gigabyte board
GPU: Zotac GTX 970
Display: 24" Samsung thing
Cooling: Air

Thu Jun 12, 2014 6:56 pm

Psico45 wrote:Perhaps for the case of Bailey things are clearer as to where this "appeal" is going to end.
Where did the appeal even begin?
The only difference between dicking around and science...
is writing it down.
bailey123

Thu Jun 12, 2014 9:12 pm

Stephanie, Pri, SJL199, T_Balla, Psico45, and IceDevice first and foremost I DID NOT participate in any act of cheating and Donut and Bentensen are not my friends I didn't even know them over 24 hours. They simply gave me diamond blocks, so I really didn't give any mind. I did know that Donut hasn't played Renmx for a long time. But I didn't know how long Bentensen has been on so I assumed he had been on a while and I thought he gave his brother (Donut) diamonds and stuff. Now this is the true story on how the unlimited beef incident happened Bentensen came in my house and set up a "booth" with unlimited food. At the time I had no experience whatsoever with shops so I just thought he just put unlimited beef in the chest. Then Donut showed me a place where they got unlimited blocks so I had a little suspicion over that so at that point I just told you guys. This is the absolute true story so I don't get where you guys were coming from when I got banned. When I typed the comment about the staff I will admit to going overboard mainly because I was filled with confusion as to why I got banned and a little bit of anger. On the other hand I also feel like you guy could have and should have explained to me how and why I got banned because when I was coming home from getting a couple buckets of milk all I saw was our (Tori and I) house being completely destroyed. Then after 5 seconds of watching our house I was banned. I wasn't given and still haven't got an explanation as to why I was banned.
Thanks,
Bailey

Return to “Minecraft Player Support”