Grimofcrazy Ban Appeal

Post your support requests here including sightings of grief and unban requests
fireapple9
Apprentice
Apprentice

Grimofcrazy Ban Appeal

Sun Jul 15, 2012 11:00 pm

Okay I understand you guys are mad because grimofcrazy's ban appeal was may I say...
Strongly worded.
And a little bit cocky.

But he still doesnt really deserve to get banned. From what I know alex spawned like 5 dragons or something so grim got upset because SUPPOSEDLY it was near his creations. Then he got banned. And honestly if you did read his appeal he was sorta cocky and everything but he did say sorry. I just think that you guys should ATLEAST give him a little bit of a chance?

Also if it makes anymore of a difference he wants to talk to vodka to personally say sorry.

Im not trying to like. Take a side. Or just go on grims side because we are neccesarily friends. But honestly if someone spawned 5 dragons I probably would have been upset too.

Signed a flaming apple. Nine. <3
IM LIKE GOD...
ONLY IM NOT
alexcarlson
GPU: NVIDIA GeForce GTX 660
Display: BenQ GL2450 (Digital)

Re: Grimofcrazy Ban Appeal

Sun Jul 15, 2012 11:08 pm

I spawned 5 dragons a long long time ago far away from everything which me grim jedi + others were killing for fun, we were just messing around. We only got 4 out of 5 and the last one is the one grim got so upset about, so I did not spawn any just to mess with him

also this is for Pri to decide so I'm done here
"crazy is the american version of speed" - Dumskalle123
"I shall stay on this server forever so I get new friends and becomes one in the staff" - Alex
"It's true the servers are back online." - Pri
Pri
Site Admin
Site Admin

Re: Grimofcrazy Ban Appeal

Thu Jul 19, 2012 6:50 pm

TheGrimOfCrazy has been unbanned as of this post.

Thread Closed

Return to “Minecraft Player Support”