Wes' Arch Planning (I'm serious not a joke lol xP)

Discuss, Plan, Build and Post your creations here
wesleyearl123
Architect
Architect

Wes' Arch Planning (I'm serious not a joke lol xP)

Wed Sep 16, 2015 2:17 am

Ok, so today I've decided to go for architect once again, however I've done this on a very teeny tiny small island where there isn't that much space. I've planned to increase it for more land and this island is now considered my base (Gray, if you've read this far I'm not leaving Tidgey) and will NOT be in towny. This gives me a wide variety of griefers griefing my island and such like that. If I report a grief, it's 99% from the island. I'm pointing this out so that griefers will get shooed away. 2nd order of buisness, once I make the application (which might be around 2 or 3 months later) my whole build, is the island, nothing is unused, again, point this out so that when a staff member sees it, they can count all of the island to my score. That's basically it, I just want staff to keep an eye on me if they can and the whole island being counted. Well, thank you for reading this and have a goody gum drop day 8-) . (I've never thought I would say that before.)
Owner of McTidgeys
wesleyearl123
Architect
Architect

Re: Wes' Arch Planning (I'm serious not a joke lol xP)

Tue Sep 29, 2015 2:29 am

This build is around 5% done, in the next 10 months or so, you should be seeing an app for me. Until then, it will be taking forever :D . (Also, this started like 9/21, so this is gonna be sure of a ride)
Owner of McTidgeys
wesleyearl123
Architect
Architect

Mon Oct 05, 2015 1:42 pm

Update: 10/5
MOST the first island is done, (there are about 3-5 eggs on it)
There will be an addition of another island, and that will have 3-5 eggs on it as well.
Owner of McTidgeys
wesleyearl123
Architect
Architect

Tue Oct 06, 2015 10:44 pm

Update: 10/6
Actually, it'll be done in about next 2 months.
Prepare.
Owner of McTidgeys

Return to “Minecraft Building Convention”