The Aleckto Republic Planning.

Discuss, Plan, Build and Post your creations here
AfroOrbz

Re: The Aleckto Republic Planning.

Wed Aug 12, 2015 3:42 am

Developing Sunabe Valley

As we all can see, NewMoonBay's construction is right around the corner. Maybe a month or two more.
Infustructure of Sunabe Valley has started includes of a small farm, small sheep farm, 2 large homes and a small apartment, And The Hyonkai-Sunabe Station has been completed. The two towns share the station its located in between them. You can now use the Yellow-Line from NewMoonBay to Hyonkai-Sunabe.

Jupiter Station is still under construction.

Sunabe-Hyonkai Station

More Plans for NewMoonBay
Aleckto National Stadium is to be built here in the western outskirts of NewMoonBay.
We shall start construction at least next week here.

In the Eastern DownTown NewMoonBay there is a very large space, I was thinking of a huge water tank. Or maybe an ice skating rink. Message me ideas. Another Sports Stadium?

Another Plan is a Pier. Extending from next to the tree farm into the ocean. I'm hoping Speckility and BeMyFriendPlz can do this.

More Housing/Buildings. Afterwards to finish up the NewMoonBay Area we need more buildings around housing or small automatic farms.
================================
Development of the outskirts of NewMoonBay is next. Mt.Afro National Park needs to be developed, Hyonkai City and Sunabe Valley too.
===============================

Another note, We have joined a nation called POMA, They were generous to give me 2,000r so I joined there nation. Until we start making our own money we can actually create a nation called The Aleckto Republic.

Thanks for Reading,
~Mayor AfroOrbz
King of Aleckto Republic
King of Astro Union (Comming Soon)

Follow me on Instagram | Twitter | Snapchat
@AfroOrbz
freakboy31
Supporter
Supporter
CPU: i7-7700HQ
RAM: 16GB
Motherboard: -
GPU: GTX 1050Ti 4GB
Display: -
Cooling: -

Wed Aug 12, 2015 10:21 am

I like it! You build cities so fast. If you continue to build most by yourself, there's a chance you can rank up, a Scale criteria would near 10.
I'm SUPPORTER and was the first Asian and youngest staff member at age 13.
freakboy31
Epic Crafter since Nov 2013 / Server moderator from Jun. 2012 - Oct. 2017

Populus Magnus nation
nateplatch

Fri Aug 14, 2015 7:16 pm

I love this project! I wish my nation did something like this!
AfroOrbz

Thu Oct 29, 2015 1:08 am

Sorry Haven't Posted in a while

Sunabe Valley
Suanbe Valley is now more urbanized.

Note:
Sunabe Valley is the Area Name. But comprises of Sunabe Valley Town, Delphi, and Hyonkai City (Name Might Change Soon)

Hyonkai City Construction

Hyonkai City isn't completed Yet!!
Hyonkai City is built on an "island-like" plateau that has a nice ring bay shape. It's relatively small city. As NewMoonBay has no more space Hyonkai serves as the "Brooklyn" of NewMoonBay. Both Cities are very close to each other

Hyonkai City needs:
A Large Horse Farm
Many Boats
More Apartments/Housing
Shops
And Need to develop the Bay Ring more

==========================================================

Me, AfroOrbz has been working really hard on the railway system. I've completed 90% of the Railways spanding to Jupiter City. It took ALOT of organization, gold, redstone, and iron to do this.
==========================================================

Anyways, Thanks for reading, that's what we've been up to currently.
King of Aleckto Republic

@AfroOrbz
AfroOrbz

Sat Jun 18, 2016 9:50 am

It's been 10 months since I last spoke on this thread. I forgot all about this thread lol.

Well, for the past 10 months in the Aleckto Republic I've done a few projects, thats about it. Oh and that road I tried building from Aleckto Republic all the way to the spawn was a complete failure and waste of 3 months of my life BUT, it is alright Pri was nice enough to pay us 75,000R Which was immediately put into the town bank. 75,000R will never be spent, At least I don't have to constantly panic all the time when our funds are low for another 6 years. YEEA!

I am going to try to rebuild the road, this time deep underground in like December or something.

ANYWAYS, enough with that. NewMoonBay is located on a very skinny Isthmus surrounded by water on both sides with tall mountains on the east and a murky swamp to the west. Hyonkai City did not help at all to keep the growing city in check. I devised a plan for expansion of the city into the ocean:

2016-2017 Economic Plan:

Instead of just leaving the murky swamp to waste. I want to turn it into an industrial district. A very large Automatic Iron Farm is planned to be placed there and many other designated spots around Aleckto. I spent over R20,000 on iron, the demand of iron is super high here. Lets start creating our own.

Due to an experiment I've done with moving items by minecart chest, it totally failed. After an item is produced in an automatic farm and it is moved across the city for storage at the Mall of Aleckto the minecart chest keeps disappearing due to the unloaded chunks and the minecarts barley takes anything from the farm and its super disfunctional. So I've ditched the minecart chest plan. Which leaves the orange line I've built a long time ago with no use. To become more industrialized town, to move items from point A to B from automatic farms we can either use hoppers, which is super expensive or use a long stream of water deep underground where all the automatic farms can empty out its produce and bring it (very slowley) hundreds of blocks to the mall. I mostly prefer the hopper method, it will be very expensive but will help industrialize The Aleckto Republic. We're constantly broke and our main income comes from voting, and it just has been that way for the last year our town has been exsisting. It's time to start making money.

I want to produce Bookshelves, Enchantment Tables, Wool, Iron, Gold, Slime, Bones, Blaze Rod, Enchantments, and weapons to sell to the server. All can be made by fully automatic farms. Aint nobody aint got no time for manual labour. With Iron as a main produce. Let's re-activate the sole iron farm in NewMoonBay

Economic Zones of Interest
We accept 1 Diamond for 5R
Diamonds are located at the top floor of the Bank of Aleckto in NewMoonBay. Diamond to 5R rate is the current rate and can fluctuate depending on how much diamonds are worth. But will stay around the 1 Diamond for 5R medium. Diamonds will be used to keep the Aleckto Republic wealthy in reserves incase funds run out for some reason. The Diamonds is also going to be distributed among the people who are building for tools and diamond swords for arsenals (Save that for another day).

Okay it may seem like there wtf there is so many farms everywhere, but each produce placed on the map will range from a small 20x20 farm(which most of them are) and a few will be very large. The creation of the Industrial Heartland of Aleckto is a epicenter of automatic farms located on a swamp area which is the place no one wants to live It'll look like a regular town but just all the buildings are farms. Many farms will be on top of each other. The orange lines are hopper pipes/water conveyor belts that will take the items made by the automatic farm and brings it all the way to the mall. All "iron" placed on the map is One Iron Golem pit, sometimes two placed on top of each other.

Lets start putting items inside the Mall of Aleckto, It's been Empty for so long!!!

===============================================

Infrastructure Plan

The main source of travel is still by running. Sadly.

For people who cannot fly. To make sure all of Aleckto Republic is inter-connected by rail, I created a Railway Map. I will try to work toward this goal by the end of 2016.
The Jupiter Metro is a monorail line around the City of Jupiter and the small towns in the mountains. (Half of it is complete)
The NewMoonBay Metro is not started yet. It will be a subway line shown on the map.

At the places where the Metro's and the Pan-Aleckto Line (Yellow Line) meets there is an option to transfer either way. I designed the entire train system where you do not need to get out of your minecart until you reached your destination. I will create a tutorial how to use the train system when its completed. I hope this inspires other towns to do the same. It's more cooler to ride the train then to walk 8-) 8-) 8-)

Horses:
I tried a while ago to breed fast horses, I just slowly gave up. But this time I am very determined. The horse population is to increase from current 9 to 100 by September. A Horse breeding warehouse will be created in Jupiter. Horse stalls will be around all over the Aleckto Republic for free use and people can just take it for free.

Like I said before, I WILL rebuild that long road thing I did back in March. Lets connect as much towns as possible! Free Trade! Roadtrips! Long Train Rides! I'm tired of teleporting to other towns its more fun to adventure town to town lets not kill this dream.

For the last month The metropolis of Jupiter is growing thanks to Goose_box.

This is the Official Map/Layout of Jupiter Metropolitan Area.
I added a 3rd Station in the City of Jupiter.
Great luck to the future of Jupiter!!

Anyone with good building skills is welcomed to build here.

Here are some more pictures of what has been going on.

NewMoonBay Expanding into the Sea.

Jupiter (So Far)

Finally Done with that stadium!

I just don't know...

Making room for a large Auditorium under The World Trade Center

So that is what have been going on for the last 10 Months. I'll try to update Monthly if I can
CYA LATER :D
King of Aleckto Republic

@AfroOrbz
freakboy31
Supporter
Supporter
CPU: i7-7700HQ
RAM: 16GB
Motherboard: -
GPU: GTX 1050Ti 4GB
Display: -
Cooling: -

Sun Aug 14, 2016 12:27 pm

love it, its been a while since the mega railway project was voided... but still i might see the republic completed in few months. :D

Wish you build the olympic village there, and host it :D
I'm SUPPORTER and was the first Asian and youngest staff member at age 13.
freakboy31
Epic Crafter since Nov 2013 / Server moderator from Jun. 2012 - Oct. 2017

Populus Magnus nation
Stephanie
Legendary Crafter
Legendary Crafter
CPU: C2E 9300 2.53 @ 3.06
RAM: 4GB @ 1333MHz
Motherboard: NVIDIA 730i
GPU: GTX 280M SLI
Display: 17" 1920x1200

Tue Aug 16, 2016 6:39 am

Coming out nicely guys!
Daigle
Epic Crafter
Epic Crafter
CPU: Intel Core2
RAM: 4 Gig
Display: An old Sanyo 27" HDTV

Sat Sep 10, 2016 6:23 am

:o This is radical! You've got quite an eye for design and grandiose vision... and also the will to get it done! I love it!
bandofspartans

Thu Oct 13, 2016 4:46 pm

Wait, so the king of a republic?
Haha, jk.

This is actually really cool!
Alchemikal
Architect
Architect
CPU: Crappy mac
RAM: Billy goat
Motherboard: You sick piece of scum
GPU: Alienware 33 jillion
Display: .12 mm x 7.5km screen
Cooling: Pepsi

Fri Dec 09, 2016 11:29 pm

A little update.
Burkhart has been built on and turned into a city, the Somerset Isles. It is composed of 3 isles, St. Ablas, La Florida, and Cutty. The city has an underwater tunnel and a tram.
that is all.
This must have been one Rad post.
*groan*

Return to “Minecraft Building Convention”