POMA Nation Update

Discuss, Plan, Build and Post your creations here
Lynn

Re: POMA Nation Update

Tue Mar 31, 2015 1:45 pm

Hey again everybody! This is another update on whats been happening with the nation of POMA. Also I'm going to be explaining a little bit more so your more informed.

Farm Update: If you don't have a certain crop (Wheat,Carrot,Potato,ETC) Then either do /town spawn tidgey or /town spawn Dragonspyre the farms are up and running for sure in those specific towns

Shops Update: Sorry for the inconvince of the shops in Dragonspyre I am working on building bigger and better then what we first had. The shops will stay still a little small to save resources. Also I am going to add a new rule to the nation shops, this rule is that it may cost a little bit of money for the shop pre-fab the prices are still being determined.

New Ideas: The subject you are reading right now is going to be what some of the ideas we are possibly going to be using in POMA in the future. If you have some ideas as well do not be afraid to speak up and give us your ideas, we like listening to them!

Here are some ideas: Each town will possibly be considered a certain district considering the mayors opinion (of course) and what characteristics you have in your certain town. This is still being developed so please bare with Nation staff until this is figured out fully.
Another idea is when you buy your certain shop (if you want one) the money will go to me. This will take place so I can personally donate money to starting of or poor towns that need the extra cash to stay a town. This I think will be beneficial to the Nation because the economy of a town has the chance to re-build itself into a more stable position. I did put a limit to the amount of money given to a town. This limit is 1000r. I believe if you cannot provide your town with a stable amount of money with the 1000r we give you, you should consider looking for a new town. Also a rule with this is that we have to see the 1000r or the amount of money we gave you into your town bank account, to receive the loan is the mayor telling me that they want the money to go to an assistant or just asking for the loan themselves.

POMA FOREVER
POMA FOR LIFE

~Lynn_Gaming
GrayTheMudkip
Artist
Artist

Tue Mar 31, 2015 2:08 pm

Just a Side Note:
Most of Tidgeys farms are back up and running the only one we're missing is a cactus farm, and a few animal farms IN the main town spawn there is a farm in the 2nd outpost (since the end outpost doesn't exist anymore). I still need a few materials and the town will be ready (farm wise) hopefully next week. I also added a cow spawner for some extra services. BUT all the sheep are currently providing only white wool Due to them getting messed up, if the IC for animal harvesting is useable I will never have to worry about a wool shortage again :) (i'll need a lot of iron for no shortages of shears) See todays update later on the Town Spawn for some materials needed and what we'll be planning on adding
~GrayTheMudkip
"Everyone want's happiness no one wants pain but you can't have a rainbow without a little rain"
freakboy31
Supporter
Supporter
CPU: i7-7700HQ
RAM: 16GB
Motherboard: -
GPU: GTX 1050Ti 4GB
Display: -
Cooling: -

Tue Apr 07, 2015 3:05 pm

Insert t-shirt worthy logo here :arrow:
I'm SUPPORTER and was the first Asian and youngest staff member at age 13.
freakboy31
Epic Crafter since Nov 2013 / Server moderator from Jun. 2012 - Oct. 2017

Populus Magnus nation
TimoCraft
Engineer
Engineer
CPU: A potato
RAM: Potato Chips
Motherboard: Mashed Potatoes
GPU: Baked Potato
Display: Hash Brown
Cooling: Potato Juice

Wed Apr 08, 2015 9:12 pm

I could totally make that into a t-shirt people can buy on cafepress xD

Neptunia,
Il castello di Nettuno
freakboy31
Supporter
Supporter
CPU: i7-7700HQ
RAM: 16GB
Motherboard: -
GPU: GTX 1050Ti 4GB
Display: -
Cooling: -

Wed Apr 22, 2015 2:14 pm

Babeh left nation few days ago. Nimbus (Mozino) and Oku (psjak) are in our reserved list (to be added list). Our new nation tag is the period it means a sign of goodness.
http://i.imgur.com/fgeuSg4.png
I'm SUPPORTER and was the first Asian and youngest staff member at age 13.
freakboy31
Epic Crafter since Nov 2013 / Server moderator from Jun. 2012 - Oct. 2017

Populus Magnus nation

Return to “Minecraft Building Convention”