CPU: C2E 9300 2.53 @ 3.06
RAM: 4GB @ 1333MHz
Motherboard: NVIDIA 730i
GPU: GTX 280M SLI
Display: 17" 1920x1200

RenMX Hall is coming

Wed Jul 09, 2014 9:02 pm

RenMX Hall of Fame

Do you know someone who is a amazing builder or do yourself fancy yourself as a expert builder of a certain style? Are you willing to put yourself out there to be judged by your fellow peers and claim the rightful title you deserve? If so then this is the right time for you to make your mark and forever go down in the RenMX Hall of Fame.

How it Works

4 Main Categories

1. Building Accomplishments

Everything starts off with picking the Title you want to go for. After you have decided you submit your screen shot of your build , or you nominate someone else and send in their build to the forum thread provided or to my personal mailbox on the forums. Submissions will be accepted for one week. After that one week is up then the screen shots will be set up in the voting thread. For one week your fellow peers will cast their votes. These votes will stay anonymous. After the one week voting period has past then the winners will be announced. Each Title may only have one person. But one person may carry many titles.

2. Redstone Glory

These titles are for ones who have the outstanding work with Redstone. The submissions work the same way as the Building Accomplishments. As do the voting process.

3. RenMX Pixel Art Masters

Not a builder? But consider yourself a Master of Pixel Art? If so there are many available titles. The submissions work the same way as the Building Accomplishments, and Redstone Glory. As do the voting process.

4. RenMX Record Holders

These really include some really cool bragging right titles. This is open to people who have reached certain personal accomplishments. Such as the biggest head collection, Or the most personal stash of Diamond blocks. Or even the largest working railroad system. The Submission part is different from the other 3 categories. Instead of a screen shot I will need to personally check to see and confirm this. You will need to write on the post the title you request and others will post theirs. When the voting process is going on for the other 3 categories I will check these personally. The winners will be announced same time as the others.

Well now you know the 4 Categories lets venture into the Titles they offer.

Building Accomplishments:

Best Work with Stone. (Cobblestone, Stone bricks, Mossy Stone Brick, Mossy Cobble, Chiseled Stone, stone slabs, Cracked Brick. Sandstone)

Best Work with Wood. (Oak, Spruce, Dark Oak, Acacia, Birch, Jungle logs, planks, stairs, slabs)

Best Snow Biome Build (Best build in a snow biome that is corresponding to the area, Build fitting in to the environment)

Best Jungle Biome Build (Best build in a Jungle Biome that is corresponding to the area. , Build fitting in to the environment)

Best Desert Biome Build (Best build in a Desert biome that is corresponding to the area, Build fitting in to the environment)

Best Grassland Build (Best build in a Grassland biome that is corresponding to the area, Build fitting in to the environment)

Best Extreme Hills Build (Best build in a Extreme Hills biome that is corresponding to the area, Build fitting in to the environment)

Best Sky Build (Best build in a Sky that is corresponding to the area, Build fitting in to the environment)

Best Ocean Build (Best build in a Ocean biome that is corresponding to the area, Build fitting in to the environment)

Best Underground Build (Best build in a biome that is corresponding to the area, Build fitting in to the environment)

Best Netherworld Build (Best build in the Netherworld that is corresponding to the area, Build fitting in to the environment)

Best at Interior Design (Best Decorated Build Inside)

Best at Landscaping ( Garden, Outdoor Decorating of the landscape, Terra Forming)

Most Creative build ( Fantasy builds )

Best City Scape Build ( City theme buildings, Skyscrapers, etc)

Best Medieval Build ( Medieval buildings, etc)

Chamber of Redstone Glory:

Best Redstone Designed Farm (Best Farm layout using Redstone)

Best Redstone Storage Unit ( Storage Unit , Item Sorter etc all my be powered by Redstone)

Best Redstone Designed Building (Must have Redstone functions incorporated into it, Piston doors, Redstone lighting systems, All red stone must be functioning)

RenMX Record Holders:

Largest Head Collection
Largest Farm
Largest Collection of Rare Blocks (Gold, Diamond, Emerald, Lapis)
Largest Structure on Survival
Most Mob Spawner’s in a Grinder
Largest Town
Biggest Base on Survival
Biggest working Auto Smelter
Most Working and Active Rail Systems
Largest Storage, Supply Warehouse
Biggest Home on Survival
Most in game money
Fastest Horse on Survival
Biggest CD/Record Collection

Pixel Art:

Best Pokemon Pixel Art
Best Action Hero Pixel Art
Best TV Character Pixel Art
Best My Little Pony Pixel Art
Best Video Game Character Pixel Art
Best Non Digital Media Pixel Art (Animals, Art, Symbols, etc)
Largest Pixel Art in any Category
Best 3D Pixel Art in any Category

Defending one’s title:

Once you have successfully acquired your title don’t get to comfortable. You may be challenged at any time. Once a month the player submission will reopen and players maybe go for your title.

What would be the benefit of getting into the RenMX Hall?

Other then the recognition of being named the best of the said Title. (Bragging rights!) The winner will receive in game money reward. They will also have their head, name, personal quote and name of Title listed in the RenMX Hall. On top of the the screen shot will be added to the Pride of RenMX Gallery for to ever be seen by present and future players. So question is, Do you have what it takes obtain a title? But most of importantly do you have what it takes to hold the title? It’s up to you! Make RenMX History Today!

Rules:

1. Builds must be built in either RenMX Survival, Creative or Skyblock Servers.
2. Deadlines must be made. No late entries will be accepted. No exceptions.
3. All votes must be honest. Any foul play is suspected they staff will investigate and the entry will be removed.
4. Prizes will only be reward when you acquire the title. There will be no monthly pay out unless someone else obtains the title.
5.New Titles may be added and unpopular ones removed. We are always up for suggestions. Please feel free to suggest your thoughts.
6. All builds will be judge by your peers. The one with the most votes at the end of the week win.
7. These titles are open to all players of RenMX, no matter the Building Rank they hold

I will open Submissions this weekend. Full Prize info will be listed there as well.
pod1913
Architect
Architect

Re: RenMX Hall is coming

Wed Jul 09, 2014 9:49 pm

largest head collection of mobs or players? or both
Stephanie
Legendary Crafter
Legendary Crafter

Thu Jul 10, 2014 4:20 am

Over all. (both)
usws
Architect
Architect

Thu Jul 10, 2014 7:53 pm

when will these be ready for us to post on?.
We are all freaks, Freaks of nature™©®
rebelgold
Artist
Artist

Thu Jul 10, 2014 9:41 pm

I might be able to get largest pixel art hmm i'm excited for this

0% of people who cannot read music will understand this
25-50% of people who can read music will understand this
Stephanie
Legendary Crafter
Legendary Crafter

Thu Jul 10, 2014 10:54 pm

This weekend guys, Pri is making a subforum for us to use. It will be nice to have it all in one place. The hall has been added to the old shop in spawn. Just needs to be finished lighting wise if u guys wanna check it out :-)
freakboy31
Supporter
Supporter
CPU: i7-7700HQ
RAM: 16GB
Motherboard: -
GPU: GTX 1050Ti 4GB
Display: -
Cooling: -

Fri Jul 11, 2014 2:43 am

Hall is honored.
I'm SUPPORTER and was the first Asian and youngest staff member at age 13.
freakboy31
Epic Crafter since Nov 2013 / Server moderator from Jun. 2012 - Oct. 2017

Populus Magnus nation

Return to “Minecraft Building Convention”