Legendary Crafter
CPU: C2E 9300 2.53 @ 3.06
RAM: 4GB @ 1333MHz
Motherboard: NVIDIA 730i
GPU: GTX 280M SLI
Display: 17" 1920x1200

Survival Minigame (Hide&Seek)

Sat May 31, 2014 12:53 am

As you may have noticed. A few of our players have been spending some time (A lot of time) in Creative. We are working on a non plug in or modded mini game for the survival server.

It is a Hide and Seek event Area. I am looking for more players to come and help us build it. The theme is : "Old School Horror Movie"

How it will work is whoever wants to play will be spawned in a waiting room. When everyone is ready. (Bag emptied no armor or anything on them, yes you will have no defenses or way to survive other then Hide >:D) Once the doors are opened the players must run and hide. After a Minute or so the killer will come out. And begin to hunt down players. The last one alive will win a prize.

If you are interested in helping us build the mini game please use the warp /hidenseek.

What needs to be built? We need more custom ideas of places to hide like secret rooms. There are 2 levels to the arena. The bottom Sewers and the top area. The Outside will be decorated to match the Survival Spawn.

Also a side note please don't add any redstone without asking 1st. At the moment Nuclear is doing the redstone workings. so run it by him 1st.

So if your down to help come on over!! Just please keep in mind not to remove any builds that are already there. I will be making the final choice of what needs to be removed etc.

Who is building what at the moment?:

Nuclear is working on the tech stuff
jackdelta is working on the flooring. trees.
Sarah is working on the Church
Blackeyeddog and IceDevice is working on the graveyard and a tower on the side of it.
Killer is working on the outside and other buildings inside.
paintball and rebel are working on the base of the sewers.

The more we do the faster we can finish it and get it ready to play!!
Pri
Site Admin
Site Admin

Re: Survival Minigame (Hide&Seek)

Sat May 31, 2014 1:15 am

Don't forget me Steph, I'm running around. That's doing stuff!
Stephanie
Legendary Crafter
Legendary Crafter

Sat May 31, 2014 3:01 am

Build is ready Pri!!! just need u to work ur Monkey Magic xD <3
Pri
Site Admin
Site Admin

Sat May 31, 2014 9:06 am

The arena has been imported. Unfortunately due to an issue with WorldEdit all the signs have turned blank. You'll need to update them all, I sent you a PM in-game with the warp to get to the Arena :)

I did do some coding for the arena today though, when players enter the arena it will automatically set their PVP mode to on, and it won't let them turn it off for 30 minutes (the normal cooldown for pvp toggling). So this makes sure players cannot cheat by disabling their PVP mode.
Stephanie
Legendary Crafter
Legendary Crafter

Sun Jun 01, 2014 1:07 am

Awesome! just need to figure out how to stop mobs from spawning in and killing players hahaha

Return to “Minecraft Building Convention”