Rambo_Nol's EC build - The Rambo Games

Discuss, Plan, Build and Post your creations here
Psico45
Master Crafter
Master Crafter

Re: Rambo_Nol's EC build - The Rambo Games

Tue Nov 12, 2013 2:03 pm

Well there you go. Planning is highly recommended and highly required. Plan out what you want to build rambo then set your plans into action :)
tidge
Epic Crafter
Epic Crafter

Mon Nov 18, 2013 3:16 am

If you have read the Divergent series, make it off of that. The 4 factions; Abgeneration, Dauntless, Amity, E something; or make it based off the factionless. That would be AWESOME but yes have fun
RamboNol
Legendary Crafter
Legendary Crafter

Mon Nov 18, 2013 11:24 am

I've decided to scrap that as there would be a lack of complexity and structures... thinking of a new base idea to set a plan lol. Gotta get that 10/10 uniqueness! I don't know those Tidge sorry lol. (I'm open to more ideas! XD)
INSERT COOL SIGNATURE
tidge
Epic Crafter
Epic Crafter

Tue Nov 19, 2013 3:25 am

You should read it! It is a great series. Moving on though, Ideas!

Ideas:

You should make a complete replica of your house except huge (Have you seen the adventure maps : Buzz Light year, Ant farm)

Make a Crayon Box

Make a giant me (Tidge123)

Make a giant phone

Make a giant Vodka and his family (He'll like that)

Make a Tardis that teleports you places (From Doctor Who)

Make a glass dome and split it into 4 seasons / biomes

Make a tribute to your favorite singer and get jukeboxes to make that tune

Make a Pokemon World

Make giant Pokemon (All of them)

Buy it

Hope you use some Ill think of better ones later. Hopefully this gives you a start! Have Fun
RamboNol
Legendary Crafter
Legendary Crafter

Tue Nov 19, 2013 11:12 am

Lol thanks Tidge, but the one I would most likely do is the 4 seasons biome thing, which ive done before and failed arch, so.........yeah... Remember its got to be something EC worthy as well. I had a few general ideas. The Rambo Park, a ghost town, a sky kingdom, a giant structure such as a giant dragon (not a dragon though, something more unique, its just an example), or yeah, buy it lol. Problem with buying it is I'm already buying my friend hex EC once I get 20,000r, then I will have to save up another 90,000 from scratch. 110,000r from that. I'd also prefer to build for it since very few do.
INSERT COOL SIGNATURE
RamboNol
Legendary Crafter
Legendary Crafter

Sat Nov 23, 2013 6:01 am

I'd like to announce that I am no longer doing an EC build, but instead I'm making an EC vid. Pri has confirmed that ANY 40/40 is worthy so that's what I am going to do. My main priority is the graphics for quality of the video. Uniqueness and length should be an easy 10, just do an idea nobody has done (and few have been done at all in the first place), and make it more than 5 minutes, a good bit more. Representation won't be extremely tough.
INSERT COOL SIGNATURE

Return to “Minecraft Building Convention”