Motherboard: Some shitty gigabyte board
GPU: Zotac GTX 970
Display: 24" Samsung thing
Cooling: Air

Re: Introduction thread

Sat Aug 17, 2013 7:10 pm

Pri wrote:What is with your sig mario?
Indeed.
I looked at that website and it is awesome.
Funny things on it.
The only difference between dicking around and science...
is writing it down.
Kjhmario
CPU: Intel i5-3570
RAM: 16gb- Kingston HyperX blu+red
Motherboard: Asus-p8b75
GPU: EVGA GTX-770 SC
Display: Emerson 32" hdtv (720p)
Cooling: Stock intel fan+ 5 case fans

Sun Aug 18, 2013 2:05 am

It was a joke about how the conversations in game with Pri always ends up talking about copulation xD

No offense was intended...
The funniest thing about this particular signature is that by the time you realize it doesn't say anything, it's too late to stop reading it...
jackerdelta
Legendary Crafter
Legendary Crafter

Sun Aug 18, 2013 4:38 pm

IT was back in 2011, September and my friend tdragone told me that his friend Bubblebust had found this cool server named renmx. I decided i've got nothing to lose, so I tried it out. At first I didn't like it because there were still the load of dicks such as alex, dum, iRan, RyanM16 (most of those people are mentally ill in my opinion.) A few months went by and I started to like the server. I got apprentice, architect then with time got City Planner. Back in the day all my friends (now in active or hate the server), Bubblebust, tdragone, ceganoodle, FoohyJuice101, nightcrawler70. All left except for me and here I am today.

IF you find me online my in game name is jackerdelta, 78% of the staff members are friends with me.... I get in weird conversations, love building, and have almost never got in trouble except when I asked iRandomness a question and he threatend to ban me...so yeah that is my life story on the server :D

Legendary Crafter 2016, Epic Crafter 2015-2016, City Planner 2013-2015, Architect 2012-2013, Apprentice 2011-2012
Daigle
Epic Crafter
Epic Crafter
CPU: Intel Core2
RAM: 4 Gig
Display: An old Sanyo 27" HDTV

Sun Sep 15, 2013 7:35 am

I was introduced to the RenMX survival server via a random conversation in the WinMX chat room with Pri approximately 3 months prior to the date of this message. At that point, I had been WinMXing for about 7 years, and playing single-player MineCraft along with my sons for roughly six months.
I am intrigued by how MineCraft intertwines role playing/adventure gaming with art, architecture, engineering, and real life drama by using this crude and simple, yet intuitive and immersive 3d graphical user interface. I am pleased thus far by the leadership of the administration and while the chat does get dicey at times, it can always be disabled at my discretion.
I look forward to several years of gaming fun, creation, and new online relationships on the RenMX MineCraft servers.
ModernPromethea
Master Crafter
Master Crafter
CPU: 2.8 GHz Intel Core i7-7700HQ
RAM: 16 GBDDR4
Motherboard: ASUSTeK COMPUTER INC. GL502VSK
GPU: NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1070
Display: 15.6" (16:9) LED backlit UHD

Tue Dec 31, 2013 8:51 am

Since both the RenMX server and the Planet Minecraft website are down, I've got nothin' to do at almost 4 AM, so I might as well do a post here.

Waaaay back in 2010, when I was still going by the name ChrissiBee, I joined this little creative server called Renegades. I made a tiny little brick house nearby some giant-ass mansion owned by some dude named "Bieb." Someone kindly pointed out to me that the brick didn't go with the rest of the wood houses, so I replaced it, feeling thoroughly ashamed. Then, I went out and built a tiny little cobblestone castle up on a hill in the woods where nobody could criticize my terrible material choices.

Some time later, when snow biomes became a thing, I went and found one and decided to claim it for my own. Unfortunately, I didn't realize at the time that snow wouldn't regenerate itself, and ended up spending a lot of time running around fixing melted snow patches and putting snow on newly melted trees, earning me the title of Snow Fuhrer Fairy.

In this snowy province of Brennenburg, I built a giant castle based on the one in Amnesia: The Dark Descent, including replicas of the wine cellar, the creepy baby-head centipede fountain, and the invisible water monster level. Netherstone stood in for the red goo on the walls, and redstone dust represented trails of blood. I remain very proud of this castle to this day, even though it would be very dated now.

At some point, Renegades went offline, and I headed off to college (uni for you Brits.) It came back while I was gone, and I revisited briefly while on a break. (IIRC, I made a giant farm with rainbow sheep and called it Bifrost Ranch.) However, I eventually got a new laptop, and for the longest time it wouldn't run MC very well. Also, I barely had any time for it.

Now I've started at a new school, and my lappy plays the newest version of MC just fine. It's super cool to see how much the server has grown. The whole shopping and cards systems are really impressive to me.

I'm starting a new snow biome town called Lokaheim, with a rustic viking theme. The Jarl's Hall is done, and I'm aiming to have a quaint little farm built by the end of the week.
formerly ChrissiBee
NorwegianCraft
Architect
Architect
CPU: Intel® Core™ i5-3570K
RAM: Kingston DDR3 HyperX blu 16GB
Motherboard: ASUS P8Z77-V LX, Socket-1155
GPU: GTX 670 2GB Windforce
Display: 2x AOC 24" LED G2460PQU
Cooling: Air

Tue Dec 31, 2013 1:44 pm

I love your signature, we have a common goal ;)
And welcome back!
freakboy31
Supporter
Supporter
CPU: i7-7700HQ
RAM: 16GB
Motherboard: -
GPU: GTX 1050Ti 4GB
Display: -
Cooling: -

Tue Dec 31, 2013 2:06 pm

Welcome back Chrissibee! :D
I'm SUPPORTER and was the first Asian and youngest staff member at age 13.
freakboy31
Epic Crafter since Nov 2013 / Server moderator from Jun. 2012 - Oct. 2017

Populus Magnus nation
Hall742
Engineer
Engineer

Thu Jan 09, 2014 10:30 pm

Hi, some of you may know me... second thoughts probably none of you know me very well. I'm Josh aged 17 but most of you know me in game as Hall742. I believe i joined January 2012 although i could be wrong because the ACP doesn't show what year i joined ^^.

Why did i join this server?
I was getting lonely (*small violin*) playing by myself so i searched around for some servers, i found one which seemed quite nice, i proceeded to build a 7-segment display, and it got deleted because it caused lag -_- (a flipping 7 segment display -_-). I got annoyed and left the server only to find on the server address site, mc.renmx.com . It looked like a friendly server and it was in creative (yeah this was back when creative was actually popular). Creative meant i could build anything i wanted!!!!!!!! So i stuck around and started building all the redstone gidgets and gadgets i could think of. This eventually lead to the Engineer rank being created (even though i was only going for apprentice XD)

Hobby/Interests?
I'm a part of the ATC (in the UK its the Air Training Corps, its a youth organisation funded by the RAF). Through this i have gathered many skills in my arsenal, to name a few:

Marksmanship
Flying
Gliding
Fieldcraft
Leadership... and so on

I enjoy playing my guitar every so often (much to my friends dismay of me playing my guitar over the mic)
I also love to play games, a few favourite games include : TF2, LoL, WoW, Smite, Dungeon Defenders, Hearthstone, CIV and Minecraft.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I'm currently building a dungeon type scenario in creative, and i'm sure with a little bit of persuasion i can get Pri to add some nice rare cards or something :D

Anyway that's more or less all about me. :) Hope to hear about the rest of you.

Picture - (This space is reserved for any time i actually can gather the effort required to upload a picture.)

EDIT - There was no edit, i'm just too lazy to find the correct spellings so deal with the fails and errors in this paragraph
フェアリーテイル
Iamimo
Apprentice
Apprentice

Sat Jan 11, 2014 1:18 pm

Hey there people,many of you know me as Iamimo or Liz,I'm 12 going on 13,am from Singapore along with most of the people from HorseHaven also I'm 1/2 of the horse hoarders who founded and own HorseHaven.

I joined RenMx on October 11 2013 with one of my best friends XxKrystelxX when we were server hopping and looking for a towny server and a bit later,my other best friends MerridiaSyara and builderscraper joined.I enjoy playing badminton,gaming,watching anime and reading manga plus I'm random sometimes.

I have a zombie-apocalypse mini town in progress for my architect build. Looking forward to making more friends on RenMx

Return to “Minecraft General Discussion”