Apprentice

Re: Introduction thread

Fri Jan 22, 2016 6:34 pm

btw freak i meant amaranthros and takage differently i couldnt find the word :P
Lord Farquaad Is My Dad
Chronette

Sat Feb 06, 2016 3:26 pm

I've realized that I've been on this server for a little bit and have yet to post on this thread.. Huh, interesting.
Sooo, time for a super long post. <3

Heyo, I'm Chronette! I'm super bad with years, but I've been playing Minecraft back when 1.2.5 was sorta new...though after so long I'm still a noob at combat. Anyways... I think I joined RenMX a year and a half ago back when I was Lunamania, and I've been on and off since then. It wasn't until recently that I met a few friends who played minecraft, and told them about RenMX, and that brought me back into minecraft and the thoughts of "WTF am I doing I can't even game" x.x

Alright that has the MC story out of the way.

Uhm, let's see... I always joke about being old even though I'm only 20, though the selective bad memory and hearing could say otherwise. ^-^; I was born into a family of gamers and artists, and I'm still stuck inbetween being a gamer and an art freak... Though, I have been leaning more towards the artsy side of things recently... Besides for playing games and drawing, I deeply enjoy poetry, singing, coding, gardening, babysitting, and I guess you could consider me a horror fanatic. :3

I also love meeting new people and being friends!

And... I think that's all?

Let's just sneak away now...
Moderocky
Apprentice
Apprentice
Motherboard: Buttered toast
Display: A lightbulb and cloth
Cooling: My fishtank

Sun Apr 17, 2016 1:27 pm

I was gonna just go with the 'mysterious traveller' effect, but I thought I might just spit it all out in a proper introduction to... the one, the only... Rocky!

Well my official title is High Lord of the Garden Shed, but you don't need to call me that. Very often. :)

A long time ago in a galaxy far far away...
I was finding new and innovative methods of avoiding my duties of a staff member on mineswine. I'd been away on official holiday, unofficial holiday and now I was just pretending to be offline. It'd gotten a bit boring to be honest.

So I was trawling planet Minecraft looking for some fancy news to put in the May edition of my paper, and then I saw a recruitment thread for a forums clan. (The Dark Brotherhood) I thought I'd just stick my name on the application register for a bit of fun and see whether I'd be denied. I was accepted. It was actually quite exciting to be honest, I'd never really done a lot on forums before but the group seemed quite fun and they sent me here to work on their town. (TDB)

My pass-times:
Spending money on random domains.
Being generally indecisive about whether or not to do any work.
Trying to find new ways to make money without any effort, or law-breaking (if possible).

I'm gonna stay here for a while I think, I like the integrated website, which a lot of servers get wrong.

I've set up a hotel for new people or people who don't like their own house.

Return to “Minecraft General Discussion”