_Tan Player Spotlight.

Discuss anything you want about Minecraft here including our own servers
Jrod
Staff
Staff

_Tan Player Spotlight.

Tue Mar 13, 2018 10:01 pm

You all know and love this player! Not only his Tan willing to do anything you ask him to, he is also an excellent builder when it comes to landscaping, building, farming, and redstone contraptions! Many people have reached out to me about the friendly and positive impact he has made on Renmx and the good friend that people consider him! One thing many players want me to add in this spotlight is how easy and fun he is to work with, as well as do parkour with. He had accomplished many things, one of them being the biggest nation on the server!

When did you Join RENMX?

I joined the server mid December of 2014

What is your favorite easter egg on RENMX?

The trivia egg is my favorite, as I enjoy knowing random little tidbits of information here and there.

What's your most used feature and why?

My most used feature would most likely be the warehouse, because the ability to get an item in mere seconds is astounding! It really saves me time, allowing me to spend more time building and having fun.

What rank are you working towards at the moment (or one you already earned and why you wanted that rank)?

At the moment, I not working towards any greater rank than I already have. However, in November of 2015, I applied and achieved the rank of Artist. My application was not of the usual kind that most players submit. I had done an outside application, WITH a partner. That partner was my sister, Chi, which some of y'all may know. We had played a piece of music, and submitted that as our application. Surprisingly, we actually were both granted artist!

What is your favorite part about RENMX?

My favorite part of RenMX would it's players! Having someone to talk to is always nice, and is something that I can always find here. Many of the players have made good memories with me, something that I'll hold on to a long time.

Who is one of your biggest Role Models on the server, and why?

I must say that Ricksterm is my biggest role model on the server. This is so because is someone that I wish to be. He is kind to others, willing to give a hand to those who need it, and just enjoyable to be around! Not very many people like him exist in the world, which is a shame.

What is one of your favorite moments on the server, and why?

My favorite moment on this server would be the time some of my friends got together and built a town in a hole in a mountain. I remember we had a great time building the buildings, and especially the parkour system we had set up throughout the town. We had called it Windhelm.

What is your greatest accomplishment on the server, and why?

My greatest accomplishment of the server would be the creation of the nation of Eplin. It was actually my second attempt of creating a large nation, the first being the "Byzantine Empire". Eventually, Eplin grew into the biggest nation, and still as today.

Though some may dislike the nation Eplin, I am still proud to have created it because it has lasted for a while, and gave me a sense of leadership. However, I realized that I was not fit for such a role, and I handed the reigns over to someone else, and left the nation.

What is your most favorite build you’ve created on the server, and why?

My favorite build that I have created is fairly new. Its a ravine base with all the necessities that I need. I wanted to have a "natural" feel about it, so I added leaves and vines, and now its all green!
Bc7JbB2.jpg
Bc7JbB2.jpg (251.78 KiB) Viewed 7727 times
Frf5Ru3r.jpg
Frf5Ru3r.jpg (113.17 KiB) Viewed 7727 times
gvPMi31r.jpg
gvPMi31r.jpg (142.18 KiB) Viewed 7727 times
MmJTDVcr.jpg
MmJTDVcr.jpg (112.44 KiB) Viewed 7727 times
QUqpYGRr.jpg
QUqpYGRr.jpg (115.39 KiB) Viewed 7727 times
XmXvff1r.jpg
XmXvff1r.jpg (105.72 KiB) Viewed 7727 times

Any advice for the RENMX community?

My advice would be to enjoy whatever you do, be it just talking to others or building giant structures. Better to do something that you enjoy than to do something you don't for a reward.
BioZombieActive
Artist
Artist

Re: _Tan Player Spotlight.

Tue Mar 13, 2018 10:06 pm

Jrod said he would pay everyone that commented on this $1000r from the balance of Lynn_Gaming/Lynn_Games.. here is my comment :D

jk, but I like the build Tan.
Last edited by BioZombieActive on Tue Mar 13, 2018 10:08 pm, edited 2 times in total.
If you don't want a sarcastic answer, don't ask a stupid question.
Immature: A word boring people use to describe fun people.
Next sob story: rip their throat out and shove a turd down the hole.
(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ*:・゚✧
Jrod
Staff
Staff

Tue Mar 13, 2018 10:07 pm

Nein! I did not say that! :P
booters2003
Apprentice
Apprentice

Tue Mar 13, 2018 10:11 pm

Tanny! I have to say you have been one of the best minecraft besties I could have ever met on this server :D You're sooooooooo awesome and you really deserve this through and through. Great work and I can't wait for this next project *wink* <3 stay great and lynny gimme my money even though tan is still awesome
Architect since August 2016
Pri
Site Admin
Site Admin

Wed Mar 14, 2018 8:49 am

Cool interview
TheLenore
Staff
Staff

Wed Mar 14, 2018 4:51 pm

Great interview :D The way you got artist is very cool
freakboy31
Supporter
Supporter
CPU: i7-7700HQ
RAM: 16GB
Motherboard: -
GPU: GTX 1050Ti 4GB
Display: -
Cooling: -

Mon Mar 26, 2018 3:06 pm

Great interview! now that I commented, i'll come in-game for that
I'm SUPPORTER and was the first Asian and youngest staff member at age 13.
freakboy31
Epic Crafter since Nov 2013 / Server moderator from Jun. 2012 - Oct. 2017

Populus Magnus nation

Return to “Minecraft General Discussion”