RAM: 16GB DDR4 RAM
Motherboard: A really good one.
GPU: My mind
Display: A dated Samsung.
Cooling: I give you air from my lungs.

Odd Request

Thu Aug 10, 2017 11:46 pm

Hey all, MonkeyStudios here.

A few years ago, back in *gasp* 2013, I was rather active on this server. I had a very nice house full of gear and items I'd worked hard for, and I was rather content. Then I got banned. Then I came back, and to my dismay the only remnants of my once rather privileged existence was the diamond armor on my back and the diamond sword in my hand.

My /home had been wiped and I had no idea where my house could possibly be, or if it was even still intact at all. Therefore, I have a request for the people of the server: Please do whatever you can to find my old house. I used to go by theguy6, so it's likely logblock will tell you that's who built it.

There's also a post on the forum about somebody griefing my house, perhaps that may help find it.

And to add a little extra motivation, I'll be giving 1000 Rennies to whoever finds it. Quite frankly I don't have anything else to do with the money and I figure I shouldn't make you all work for nothing.

Let me know if you find anything, or if you have any questions.

Thanks in advance!
MonkeyStudios/theguy6
I'm one of those moving picture makers with the gold statues you keep hearing about.
Pri
Site Admin
Site Admin

Re: Odd Request

Fri Aug 11, 2017 5:12 am

You'll have to start over I think, we don't keep player information that long (like the /sethomes).

Thread moved to Minecraft General Discussion

Return to “Minecraft General Discussion”