CPU: Intel Core i7-9700K 3.6GHz
RAM: G.Skill TridentZ RGB 16GB(2)
Motherboard: ASUS ROG Maximus XI Hero
GPU: EVGA GEFORCE RTX 2080XC
Display: Alienware AW2518H
Cooling: NZXT Kraken x72

Minecraft 1.0.0

Sun Nov 20, 2011 5:57 pm

I know most of you are aware of the new update, but I wanted to mention this topic about the servers. I had updated the day it came out, which might not have been the best decision. The servers are now outdated for me. I don't know of anyone else who has done the same, but I think I speak for others when I ask Pri, is there an estimated time that the server will update? I miss building with my fellow Minecrafters. :cry:

If you have time Pri, or anyone with knowledge of a new server update, I would appreciate it. See you all later,
Sincerely,
~T_Balla
Thrill Designs
~~~Message me if you would like a custom signature, avatar, Youtube background, etc..~~~
I do not charge currently, designing is my hobby

Site Admin
Site Admin

Re: Minecraft 1.0.0

Sun Nov 20, 2011 6:30 pm

I'm aware of the update and unfortunately Bukkit is not yet compatible enough with Minecraft 1.0 for us to update.

I am hopeful that tomorrow we will get a version of Bukkit that works and when that happens we will update. In future do not update your game client until our server has been updated as not to cause disappointment.
T_Balla
Architect
Architect
CPU: Intel Core i7-9700K 3.6GHz
RAM: G.Skill TridentZ RGB 16GB(2)
Motherboard: ASUS ROG Maximus XI Hero
GPU: EVGA GEFORCE RTX 2080XC
Display: Alienware AW2518H
Cooling: NZXT Kraken x72

Sun Nov 20, 2011 6:35 pm

Thanks Pri, I was just curious.
Thrill Designs
~~~Message me if you would like a custom signature, avatar, Youtube background, etc..~~~
I do not charge currently, designing is my hobby

CPU: Intel Core i7 6700K
RAM: 16GB G.Skill Trident Z RGB
Motherboard: ASUS ROG STRIX Z270E GAMING
GPU: MSI GTX 1070 ARMOR OC
Display: 27" Dell U2713HM
Cooling: Custom Watercooled CPU Loop

Mon Nov 21, 2011 9:26 am

I located a bukkit build that works with Minceaft 1.0.0: http://ci.bukkit.org/job/dev-CraftBukkit/1465/

I've tested it on my local bukkit server and it works well. There's a few (but minimal) plugins that will not work until they are updated, so it depends on what is used on Renegades' servers, I found a list in this post here: http://forums.bukkit.org/threads/first- ... ost-811092

And my first post here, Hey guys! I cannot wait to play on the creative server, Obviously I went ahead and updated to 1.0.0 the other day before receiving an invite to join Renegades. :oops:
Pri
Site Admin
Site Admin

Mon Nov 21, 2011 9:44 am

I'm aware of that build. Unfortunately we rely on LogBlock so I can't update yet.

LogBlock allows us to log every block change in the game and undo any block changes made by players. This is very important for tracking who has griefed a property and to undo any grief. Grief isn't a major problem on our servers but I'd say once a month we have a user or two that go a bit nuts and destroy everything in sight.

Also Rick: I've upgraded your access on the forum to Architect. On the main forum index you will now see a section that allows you to whitelist users and upload / download Schematic files. I've already whitelisted you on the game servers but you can use that feature to whitelist your friends and so forth :)
Ricksterm
CPU: Intel Core i7 6700K
RAM: 16GB G.Skill Trident Z RGB
Motherboard: ASUS ROG STRIX Z270E GAMING
GPU: MSI GTX 1070 ARMOR OC
Display: 27" Dell U2713HM
Cooling: Custom Watercooled CPU Loop

Mon Nov 21, 2011 9:56 am

Thank you Pri,

Good to know, I'm sure it wont be long until the upgrade is possible, at least until then I can still build my city locally before moving it onto the server here :)
Pri
Site Admin
Site Admin

Mon Nov 21, 2011 10:03 am

I think we will have a build today. I'm hopeful :D
Aezreal
Architect
Architect

Mon Nov 21, 2011 1:33 pm

I will rejoin the renegades community when 1.0 goes live.

U R NOT PREPARED!

well maybe you are.
skoch26
Master Crafter
Master Crafter

Tue Nov 22, 2011 1:41 am

i really get confused with this enchanting and potions business. not really doing a whole lot for me.
Pri
Site Admin
Site Admin

Tue Nov 22, 2011 8:15 am

Ok so obviously yesterday a recommended build of Bukkit did not come out.

I've looked at the latest development builds and they seem to have some serious issues with map generation specifically with oceans and water areas. Due to this I don't think it's a good idea to update yet. Also LogBlock has a build out that works around the Bukkit config load flaw but again this is an untested and unstable build of LogBlock.

As if that wasn't annoying enough Spout is also not working with the beta Bukkit builds yet which we rely on for a few other plugins (including LogBlock).

So right now we are just going to have to wait a little longer I'm afraid :( keep your fingers crossed for a stable build today.

Return to “Minecraft General Discussion”