Large ships

Discuss anything you want about Minecraft here including our own servers
CrashKing
Architect
Architect

Large ships

Sun Nov 20, 2016 2:53 pm

Hi I built a few large ships on the survival server some time ago (2013 ish) The ships are The Queen Mary 2, a Large ferry, Sailing ship, and 2 unfinished hulls, Also a house but thats not impotant, I requested to reclaim them but was told that they are too big for me to complete :roll: So i cant have them (even though i built them), so would it be more sensible to just delete them
Thank you
Pri
Site Admin
Site Admin

Re: Large ships

Sun Nov 20, 2016 3:20 pm

Hello CrashKing, as you were offline for more than a year and some users wished to finish the Queen Mary 2 I gave them the build, quite recently in-fact about two weeks ago. I honestly believed you would never return to finish the builds which is why I gave them the opportunity.

I am however more than happy to hand the builds back to you for you to complete them on your own or with whoever you wish to include etc

Let me know what you decide (if you still want the builds or not) and I will make the relevant changes to the protected region.

Also I'd like to apologize for the staff member that told you the build was too big for you to complete on your own, it's your build and no one can make that kind of determination but yourself, it is not our policy to lock people out of the builds they started.
iNook
CPU: Ryzen 7 5800X
RAM: 2x 16GB TridentZ 3600MHz
Motherboard: ASUS ROG STRIX X570-E
GPU: RTX 3080 Founder's Edition
Display: Dell S2721DGF / AOC I2769VM
Cooling: Corsair H100i Pro

Re: Large ships

Sun Nov 20, 2016 6:00 pm

I was the one who rejected the claim and I apologize for it, I didn't know you were crashking as it was a new name and thought you were just trying to claim someone else's build. You and I can both agree that it's quite a spectacular build :)
nul

Return to “Minecraft General Discussion”