RenMX Needs You!

Discuss anything you want about Minecraft here including our own servers
Pri
Site Admin
Site Admin

RenMX Needs You!

Fri Nov 18, 2016 1:34 am

Over the past several weeks we've seen the user counts on the server decline rapidly. When before we had 20 online we now have 10, when we had 8 online we now have 0.

This sort of thing happens in waves every year when people go back to school in late September and it's to be expected, these months are always our lowest.

But on top of this we've also had some setbacks. Our summer wasn't as great as it could have been because we took forever to upgrade to v1.10. We've also had some setbacks in staff with some high profile staffers departing and some spending more time on school work, other games, other servers and personal things.

Many of our most active players are actually staff members and they have a halo effect where when someone popular is on, other people stay on longer and when there's more people online we're more likely to get even more people logging in because they see a lot of people are online. It creates a snowball effect.

So What I'd like to ask is for us all to focus on having a great turn out for the rest of November and into December, the leadup to Christmas.

I've already boosted referral money from R1,000 to R3,000 and we are going to keep that until January instead of until December. I'd also like to import many new playable easter eggs created by the community, we have two lined up to be imported and I'd very much like some of you to make some more or to re-submit ones you've already made that are ready to go.

We're also planning to refresh spawn, not a complete erasure but it's going to change. We also launched our new player starter area and we've heavily advertising on Reddit.

We'd like you to help us advertise too, Facebook, Instagram, IRC, Forums, YouTube. Wherever you have reach we'd like you to mention us. But of course don't spam us in other servers and things, only where you know telling someone about us won't be looked down upon negatively.

Thanks and feel free to reply with any ideas you have to acquire new players and to further engage with the players we currently have.
jackerdelta
Legendary Crafter
Legendary Crafter

Re: RenMX Needs You!

Sat Nov 19, 2016 3:06 am

u got it b0ss!

Legendary Crafter 2016, Epic Crafter 2015-2016, City Planner 2013-2015, Architect 2012-2013, Apprentice 2011-2012

Return to “Minecraft General Discussion”