RAM: 16GB
Motherboard: -
GPU: GTX 1050Ti 4GB
Display: -
Cooling: -

Player Spotlight: JacquesWilcox

Sun Jul 10, 2016 11:43 am

JacquesWilcox

Joined last year, occasional player JacquesWilcox is one of the awesome pals in the server. Aspiring to become Master Crafter (the rank that used to be City Planner), he is learning organized cities and builds through his town Legacy.

Who are you? When did you join RenMX?
I am a player called JacquesWilcox, I am architect rank. I joined the server on march 27th 2015. I have recently started a new town and /msg me if you would want to be considered to join :)

What do you enjoy the most in our server?
The things I most enjoy in the server is the range of things to do. I enjoy building on creative to try and achieve higher ranks. Whilst I like creating builds with my town members and getting bigger and bigger. Don't get me wrong I love "the vault" too. Thanks to Pri making that I have probably lost over 20k xD.

What types of creations do you like to create?
My creations always vary. On the creative server I build with a modern style as this is my best style. However my town has a much more old fashioned style with use of blocks like wood over quartz.

How do you plan before you create?
I don't, I just go and build. an idea may spark in my head but other than that I just build freely.

Do you have any tips for us to craft better creations?
Always pay attention to detail. On the server I see many builds with magnificent potential to become great builds yet they lack that extra depth and flair that would take them to the next rank. Also can you increase your scale. e.g. Could you add an extra garden to your house. Or a parking lot to your city?

Any projects we look forward to?
I recently started in my quest for master crafter. On the creative server I have started a city. It contains a large lake area with a huge boat and many buildings in the surroundings. Check it out at by asking for a tp and give me some ideas possibly :D

If you're going to implement a feature for RenMX, what would it be?
If I was to implement a new feature to RenMX it wouldn't be anything major as I think the range of plugins are well suited to the servers and work like a charm. The only thing I would possibly add is the /block command which allows you to just turn all your ingots and things like that into block form without crafting.

What's your feedback about our community?
In my opinion this server has the best community out of all servers I have ever played on. All the staff are very active and always there with a helping hand. All the players are extremely nice to each other and there is rarely any problems.
I'm SUPPORTER and was the first Asian and youngest staff member at age 13.
freakboy31
Epic Crafter since Nov 2013 / Server moderator from Jun. 2012 - Oct. 2017

Populus Magnus nation
Pri
Site Admin
Site Admin

Re: Player Spotlight: JacquesWilcox

Mon Jul 11, 2016 6:42 am

Nice interview :)

Return to “Minecraft General Discussion”