RAM: 16GB
Motherboard: -
GPU: GTX 1050Ti 4GB
Display: -
Cooling: -

Player Spotlight: AfroOrbz

Sat Feb 06, 2016 6:06 pm

AfroOrbz

Only some achieved the town rank Metropolis which can be achieved with more than 28 players in town. This city boomer AfroOrbz is one of some. Working in his archipelago city nation project Aleckto Republic. It aims to create a vibrant metropolis at the same time connecting his town to many many towns.
He created one of the best functioning railways (at this time) and picturesque view of his creation.

Who are you? When did you join RenMX?
I'm Awesome. I joined in May 17, 2015

What do you enjoy the most in our server?
The community. The community is the best because people are more honest, trustworthy, helpful, and mature unlike the other Towny servers I've been on.

What types of creations do you like to create?
I'm very into Modern-City Building.

How do you plan before you create?
I don't even plan I just start and see where it goes. Whatever comes to mind.

Do you have any tips for us to craft better creations?
Just be creative. I was a very bad builder at first but you get better and better each time. Practice. Don't give up!

Any projects we look forward to?
I actually want to make a Youtube Channel of Let's Play. You never know till you try. Also, I'm planning to create my own Nation sometime in the future. And Finish the very long road from the spawn point.

If you're going to implement a feature for RenMX, what would it be?
I really would like to see a Horse Pluggin. So you can easily buy/sale, teleport, own a horse and it won't get stolen.

I also would like where you can ban a specific player from teleporting to your town or have a door where you can put a sign that bans a specific person from entering.

What's your feedback about our community?
Best community ever. Love it. I absolutely recommend this server to anyone who plays minecraft. I've been on so many Towny Servers and this is the best one especially for those who are into building.

I'm SUPPORTER and was the first Asian and youngest staff member at age 13.
freakboy31
Epic Crafter since Nov 2013 / Server moderator from Jun. 2012 - Oct. 2017

Populus Magnus nation

Return to “Minecraft General Discussion”